Best places to use the SNACK option...

I can't wait to try some of these on our upcoming trip. The funnel cake sundae in HS sounds like it is right up my alley!

Go on YouTube and watch the Dis Jnplugged VLOGS where Craig and Steve and Rhino go around the world and eat

Just make sure that you use your snack credits wisely. A single banana is a snack credit ($1.00), but so is a lovely large caramel apple ($6.00)! I always want to get the MOST bang for my buck. One of our favorites is the Cronut in Epcot. (close to Canada pavillion)
Keep your eye out for the symbol where food is sold to see if it is covered on the dining plan.
ddp-logo1.jpg

Thank-you for this. I haven't been to Disney in 11 years and so much has changed. When I booked the agent told me about the "snacks" ie fruit, popcorn and ice cream ears, never once di he mention that other snacks were available. This board has been a great help, alas I am still overwhelmed....

I love the ice cream in France in Epcot in the ice cream store(the name is??) yum!

Can I ask
, we are on DDP this Nov and last time it was 1TS 1QS 1 snack 1 mug per person, what changed to make it 2 snacks? I heard something about no dessert with QS is that what it is? Can someone explain what you can get with a TS and QS and adult vs kid? Thanks!!

For the DDP:
  • TS Meal: Entree, (Non-Alcoholic) Drink, Dessert
  • QS Meal: Entree, (Non-Alcoholic) Drink
  • 2x Snacks

For the QSDP:
  • 2x QS Meal: Entree, (Non-Alcoholic) Drink
  • 2x Snacks

I love the ice cream in France in Epcot in the ice cream store(the name is??
... L'Artisan des Glaces! Double yum! The macaron sandwich is a snack credit and just delicious.

As for your other questions, the only thing I can think of regarding the snack credits is you can get three snacks (at the same time) for a QS credit if you tell the CM at the register when you pay. I also heard that you can sometimes switch a dessert for an appetizer at a TS meal but it's at the server's discretion (I never tried it when on the DDP). And I guess with 2018 there will be an alcoholic drink included.

PERFET!!! THANK YOU!
Back in May (2017) I was told that since dessert is no longer included in DDP meals (QS) you can only use 2 snacks for a QS meal. Although this varied from CM to CM, I had like 3 CMs tell me it was now 2 snacks.

Back in the day we use to get an entire box of donuts or big bag of candy, but that was like a decade ago. These days the ice cream shop in France is a good deal, as are the ham and cheese croissant sandwiches in France. During food and wine we use our snack credits to sample around World Showcase. We refer to these as 'mini meals', and some of them are very yummy.

Back in May (2017) I was told that since dessert is no longer included in DDP meals (QS) you can only use 2 snacks for a QS meal. Although this varied from CM to CM, I had like 3 CMs tell me it was now 2 snacks.
I'm a little confused too! Here now, on the QS plan, and so far have been able get a main course with whatever sides come with it and a dessert, but no bottled drink. And instead of one snack a day, it's two. And this morning I was able to group three snack items into a QS meal. Things change, I guess!

I'm a little confused too! Here now, on the QS plan, and so far have been able get a main course with whatever sides come with it and a dessert, but no bottled drink. And instead of one snack a day, it's two. And this morning I was able to group three snack items into a QS meal. Things change, I guess!
Very weird.. I wish there was a little more consistency!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!