Best places to eat in Disney Springs?

We loved Raglan Road and Homecomin'. Raglan Road has some traditional Irish offerings like lamb and shepherd's pie, but also has things like roast chicken, salmon, and steak for those who don't want traditional Irish food. Homecomin' is really good BBQ. Jock Lindsay's for a quick bite. We love Blaze Pizza, but have one near home so we don't prioritize the one at Disney Springs. If you don't have one near you, though, really fun/easy place to get pizza.

My favorite restaurant in Disney Spring is Raglan Road! This Irish restaurant is perfect for all kinds of eaters, be you basic and simply eaters or adventurous eaters. They have a little bit of everything and plenty of diverse choices from fish and chips to burgers and fun Irish delicacies as well.

The appetizers are amazing as well. There is plenty of atmosphere and depending on what time you go, you will be entertained by either Irish Step dancers on tables or a great band.

Food is always high quality.

Splitsville is a great choice in my opinion as it has such a varied menu. We loved it when we ended up there by chance for a very late dinner. And we know locals who go there regularly.

Jaleo might be our favorite. We've been lucky to have the same really great server both times. We are going to make a special trip down to Disney next month because we had such a great time there.

My favorite restaurant in Disney Spring is Raglan Road! This Irish restaurant is perfect for all kinds of eaters, be you basic and simply eaters or adventurous eaters. They have a little bit of everything and plenty of diverse choices from fish and chips to burgers and fun Irish delicacies as well.

The appetizers are amazing as well. There is plenty of atmosphere and depending on what time you go, you will be entertained by either Irish Step dancers on tables or a great band.

Food is always high quality.
Do you know when the entertainment happens? I realize you may not know because it’s fairly specific, but figured it was worth a try!

We currently have reservations on a Sunday at 6:30 pm. I feel like Sunday may be a gamble. 😬

Do you know when the entertainment happens? I realize you may not know because it’s fairly specific, but figured it was worth a try!

We currently have reservations on a Sunday at 6:30 pm. I feel like Sunday may be a gamble. 😬
I think based on the many times I've eaten there, you will probably experience some entertainment whether it be the Irish step dancers or the band. Usually I have found entertainment starts after 4pm

The Boathouse for us. We visited many times in December, so sat outside overlooking the water, watching the amphiboats setting off. Last visit was August so it was definitely an indoor table with air con.

We did not like Art Smith’s Homecomin. I’d try the BBQ place if I had to pick again

Boathouse has been a recent new favorite for us. Plus sitting outside on the water, if weather permits, it nice but the food and service have been great.

Wine Bar George is good, but not a huge variety of food. However you can't go wrong with flaming cheese IMHO, and add some warm olives and I'm good!

Have not done Splitsville in quite a while, but I do recall it was also a good option with a nice variety and even good sushi.

There are many others, like Polite Pig, we've yet to try but they are on the bucket list.

Homecomin' hands down for table service, and Chicken Guy! for QS.

We tried Polite Pig for the first time last week...we got the platter with a bunch of meats and sides. It was VERY good and a good value for $49 for 2 people...and we could have had one more person share with us. May have been a little more as the turkery was an add-on.

We also did the Sangria Happy Hour at the bar at Jaleo. We had the Sangria pitcher and a few small plates before we saw Drawn to Life which was AMAZING.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter