Best places for breakfasts

DonaldDuck21

Mouseketeer
We will being staying at Sapphire Falls and was wondering the best breakfast options at the resorts and/or city walk?

Are you interested in a full sit down regular style breakfast or a light breakfast of toast or muffin?
Meaning a grab and go style...

Amitista at Sapphire Falls has a fantastic breakfast Buffett. There is also quick breakfast option at Dhrum Cantina. Donuts, coffee, breakfast sandwiches etc.

At CityWalk try a Voodoo donut.

There are Starbucks located in CityWalk, IOA and US.

We all like different breakfast meals so what I could suggest might not be what would appeal to you

check the menus for the hotel breakfasts
I always go with Island dining room

Amatista in Sapphire does a wonderful buffet breakfast, or you can order off the regular menu.

HRC offers a full breakfast in Citywalk.

We tend to "park commando" our mornings at Universal, because we are big HP people. Breakfast is usually just Starbucks most mornings, but at least one morning we take the time to sit at either 3 Broomsticks (Hogsmeade), or the Leaky Cauldron, (Diagon Alley). It works well to do early entry into whichever park is offering it, knock Gringotts or Hagrid/Forbidden Journey out of the way first thing as soon as early entry allows, and then eat. We usually end up buying the meal plan at the register, for only a couple of dollars more than the very expensive breakfast, it enables you to get a drink and a snack treat for later in the day too.

Anybody drive to local restaurants? I'm thinking of driving to biscuitville or somewhere like that to bring back breakfasts and going to pizza places or getting delivery for lunch etc. I don't mind a little driving to save money and get better quality food.

Anybody drive to local restaurants? I'm thinking of driving to biscuitville or somewhere like that to bring back breakfasts and going to pizza places or getting delivery for lunch etc. I don't mind a little driving to save money and get better quality food.
We will be hitting Dennys for breakfast - there is one just down the road from Universal. But only works if you have a car to easily pop there and back for breakfast.

If you are there on a Sunday, the Acoustic Sunday Brunch at the Kitchen inside the Hard Rock Hotel is fabulous.

I stay at the Hard Rock Hotel, and the breakfast buffet at The Kitchen is fantastic. They have everything, including an omelette station, hot foods, fruits, cold cereals, yogurt, pastries, etc. Or if you prefer, you can order a la carte. You can sit inside or outside. After you eat, it's a 10 minute stroll or less to the Universal Studios entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts