• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best place to view Fireworks?

msr709

DISfan forever
Now that we know that there will be fireworks, where is the best place to watch them from? I've never been to USF when they had fireworks so I don't have a clue where to watch them from. Any suggestions would be appreciated. :confused:

Any of the island look-outs would be suffice. My favorite would be the JP look-out if it is open for fireworks. Otherwise, just go down by the water for each island and there is a look-out in some form or another.

I like the back seeting area of the enchanted oak tavern. Very few people are ever there and it is right on the water.

If this year is like last year's fireworks IOA's Fireworks are a let down. I thought that it would be great to watch a great fireworks display on the IOA lagoon form the Jurrasic Park Discovery Center but was extremely disappointed to see a fireworks display that took place only on the lagoon that me, a couple of buddies and and a couple of hundred bucks spent at the local fireworks stand could easily duplicate. While watching the IOA lame fireworks, we heard Universal's going off in the distance. They actually went airborne and we had seen the majority of them from the Hard Rock Hotel Parking lot the night before and what we saw from outside the park was far better than the IOA attempt.
Based on last year's fireworks, Don't waste your time at IOA or worse yet at Citiwalk trying to view both theme park's fireworks simultaneously, just go to Universal or even the Hard Rock Hotel's Parking lot and enjoy.
HAVE FUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter