Best place to rent EVC?

margot31

DIS Veteran
So I am pricing out the best place to rent an EVC for my mother in law when we go in Dec. We have never rented one before. MIL has never even been to Disney so she is not aware of all the walking involved and her son thinks we should get an EVC for her anyway. Now Amusement Park Rentals has a military discount. But is there a better place? We would be staying on property and need it delivered.

Also how do i got about getting it when its dropped off at the resort? What happens if I am behind schedule from the scheduled time of delivery? Will all places show me how it taken apart?

Last edited:
Tell your Mom-in-law that the *average* Guest at WDW walks between 5 and 10 miles PER DAY. Start there.

The two most highly regarded rental vendors around here tend to be Walker and Buena Vista. Both can deliver to any WDW Resort. For Walker rentals, you must be present at the time of delivery, but if you are concerned about that, just call them and ask what their procedure is if you are running late. You should keep your rental vendor's phone number in your smartphone regardless, just in case you have a problem with your scooter while at WDW.

If you are staying on site at WDW, you might not need to ever take it apart, unless you are planning on going shopping or to Universal outside of WDW. On site, she can take the ECV on any of the buses, all of the Monorails, and most of the boats with no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter