Best place to get Lion Kings tickets?

staceyinaustralia

Earning My Ears
I'll be taking my older 2 children to see the Lion king....Im sooo excited, thier little eyes are going to pop out of thier heads!!
So where do you all suggest I get my tickets from? Im in Australia, we'll be in Vegas 19th-26th June. Is it better to buy online or maybe I'll find a bargain once Im there? We're staying at the MGM Grand, do they have discounted tickets?
Any help is much appreciated :flower3:

The MGM won't sell discount tickets but the Mandalay Bay might.
They certainly have discounts for hotel guests and sometimes
offer these to non guests.

You can check the Half Price Ticket outlet each day for discounts,
but since it's quite new there may be very few seats available there.

The Sat/Sun matinées are harder to get - that's when almost all
parents want to bring the kids, so it might be better to book
matinée seats on line. But there is an excellent chance in getting
good prices for a Mon/Tue/Wed night performance.

I'll be taking my older 2 children to see the Lion king....Im sooo excited, thier little eyes are going to pop out of thier heads!!
So where do you all suggest I get my tickets from? Im in Australia, we'll be in Vegas 19th-26th June. Is it better to buy online or maybe I'll find a bargain once Im there? We're staying at the MGM Grand, do they have discounted tickets?
Any help is much appreciated :flower3:
Since The Lion King is so new and very popular, I would not expect to see discounted Lion King tickets at the half price places, especially if you wait until you arrive to purchase them.

Realistically, I would purchase your tickets on line directly from the Mandalay Bay Box office, to be sure you had tickets for the day and show that you want, especially the afternoon shows. And since your dates are just three weeks out, I would purchase them ASAP, to get the dates you wanted.

Remember that the orchestra aisle seats are considered the best, because at the beginning the performers enter the theater from the rear and come up the aisles to the stage.

Although MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay are part of the same company (MGM MIRAGE), they do not normally extend discounts for their shows to hotel guests, unless it's part of a package. But since the show is so new to Las Vegas, there's a lot of demand for tickets, and they don't need to discount the tickets to sell them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter