Best place to buy 2-day hopper?

knlasv

Mouseketeer
I know a 2-day hopper ticket is not the best option, but that is what my next trip allows. Specific dates are Nov 17 & 20.

disneyworld.com is $302
Undercover Tourist is $308
Park Saver doesn't sell 2-day hopper from what I have seen...

What other options do I have? Can a Florida resident or AP holder buy for friends if they (buyer) won't be on the trip?

I believe the price on Disney’s website does not include taxes but UT’s price does.

Last edited:
Make sure you check the expiration day. You may need to buy two single days. The multi-days are good (I think) for number of days of use +1 so in your situation a 2-day w a first use day of Nov 17 would expire Nov 19.

Also, most sites only offer 3 day and up. UT and Disney come out to about the same on a 2 day (check prices because Disney you have to go thru most of the check-out process to see price w tax included).

They ask for FL resident ID when you enter so getting a FL resident friend to buy the ticket for you is not an option.

Make sure you check the expiration day. You may need to buy two single days. The multi-days are good (I think) for number of days of use +1 so in your situation a 2-day w a first use day of Nov 17 would expire Nov 19.

Also, most sites only offer 3 day and up. UT and Disney come out to about the same on a 2 day (check prices because Disney you have to go thru most of the check-out process to see price w tax included).

They ask for FL resident ID when you enter so getting a FL resident friend to buy the ticket for you is not an option.

Is that new? Didn’t it used to be 14 days?

Is that new? Didn’t it used to be 14 days?

Yeah it changed when they introduced the date-based pricing last year. We actually bought thru Disney last year and, it was so new, the cast member got it wrong and the tickets expired a day earlier than they told us, so they had to fix it. The thread with ticket info explains it pretty well now.

If you get the “plus” option, that adds an extra day to the validity period as well.

The OP will be able to use the 2 day hopper on Nov 17 and Nov 20. Per the Disney go.com ticket page:

Tickets can be used on non-consecutive days!Valid any 2 days from Nov 17, 2019 – Nov 20, 2019.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/admission/tickets/theme-parks-with-park-hopper/

The OP will be able to use the 2 day hopper on Nov 17 and Nov 20. Per the Disney go.com ticket page:

Tickets can be used on non-consecutive days!Valid any 2 days from Nov 17, 2019 – Nov 20, 2019.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/admission/tickets/theme-parks-with-park-hopper/
Thank you! Yes, I thought I read somewhere that I would have 4 days to use my 2-day pass.

Looks like there isn't much price difference between Disney and UT (I didn't really expect there to be much). I'll just bite the bullet and buy from Disney so I can book FP+ next week!

Yeah it changed when they introduced the date-based pricing last year. We actually bought thru Disney last year and, it was so new, the cast member got it wrong and the tickets expired a day earlier than they told us, so they had to fix it. The thread with ticket info explains it pretty well now.

If you get the “plus” option, that adds an extra day to the validity period as well.

Wow, good to know thanks. Seems like that makes it more difficult to visit both WDW and mix in some days at USO. For us we'll be going to USO first then to WDW but I know a lot of people stay on site at WDW and head over to USO for a day or two...

Wow, good to know thanks. Seems like that makes it more difficult to visit both WDW and mix in some days at USO. For us we'll be going to USO first then to WDW but I know a lot of people stay on site at WDW and head over to USO for a day or two...
It’s fine for a day or two - we mix in a Uni day with our Disney trips, you just really have to keep a close eye on how many days you have and the validity period. We have 3-day park hopper pluses this year. They are good for a total of 6 days (a Sun - Fri) in our case. We’re working in a MVMCP and a Uni day on the “off” days in that window. The last will be a pool/minigolf day (or maybe a water park day if it’s nice enough). It just makes it a LOT of park time in a short period and makes scheduling “down” days a bit trickier.

Really, the tickets FAQ thread breaks it all down quite well. It’s doable, just yet another thing to carefully plan. Seems to get harder and harder to build in flexibility!

Flexibility? This is DISNEY we're talking about! Might as well scratch spontaneity, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter