Best Pet Loop??

Disney Campers

DIS Veteran
glodie
Welcomed Guest

Best pet loop ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,does anyone have an opinion on the best pet loop, we would like a lot of privacy for our 2 dogs, thank you !!!
posted 03-23-01 01:53 AM

Disney Campers

I would recommend the 300 loop which is a preferred loop, but if you want privacy then go for the 1900 loop - its back in the booneys
Scott>
Co-Moderator Camping @ Disney Board

DisneyCampers@wdwinfo.com

www.disneycampers.com

posted 03-23-01 09:15 AM

bianca
Welcomed Guest

pets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We always stay in 1800 or 1900. Nice and quiet ..... not a lot to distract the dogs and make them bark. There is a lot more activity down in the 300 loop and the sights are much closer together ...... makes it a bit harder on the pups. Also ...... everybody in 1600-1900 has a pet, so they are much more understanding and friendly about the many pets that are being walked in the area (in fact, I have met MANY very nice people this way). The same can not be said about 300.
posted 04-06-01 10:29 PM

lisapooh
DIS Veteran

AS far as I know 300 is not a pet loop. !600- 1900 are pet loops. The only dogs you might find in 300 would be a service dog.
Pooh Bear

posted 04-07-01 09:03 AM

bianca
Welcomed Guest

pets in 300
They do let pets stay in 300 (started about a year ago). That is the only premium loop that pets are allowed in. Still ...... there aren't many that stay there and the pet "conveniences" (the dog run areas, pet clean-up bags, etc.) aren't as prevalent as in the 1600-1900 loops.
posted 04-07-01 12:58 PM

We4mickey
DIS Veteran Campn

We have stayed in the 1600 and 1900 loops. The 1700 loop has the biggest sites and they are a little more spread out. It would be our first choice for pet loops.

{Dreams Do Come True at Walts Place}

posted 04-08-01 08:48 AM

TinkerbellRules
DIS Veteran

If you want direct access to the pet walk area, don't go to loop 1600. It doesn't have one. You must cut through other sites or walk around to another loop. I couldn't understand that one!

Been there, done that, going back!

Check my site: http://www.geocities.com/tinkerbellwdw2000/

Off-site 87, 88
All Star Music 97
All Star Music 98
All Star Movies 99
Ft Wilderness Oct 00
BWV/WLV Oct 01

posted 04-10-01 10:01 AM

bianca
Welcomed Guest

bianca
There is access to the dog run in the 1600 loop. It is back around 1615. We stayed two years in a row in 1617 and the dog run area was close by. For us, it was directly behind our site, as that particular site is right on the creek/dog run.
posted 04-10-01 07:11 PM

glodie
Welcomed Guest

thanks
Thank you everyone, I appreciate your input, It is nice to know that others have had good experiences with thier pets at FW.
posted 04-11-01 01:02 AM

TinkerbellRules
DIS Veteran

No access for us in Oct ...
We stayed on site 1615 in Oct. We were told by the "neighbors" across from us (and others) that there wasn't direct access to the pet walk unless you walked through someone's site (which some people did). I didn't feel comfortable about this. I did notice the walk through on the other loops and wondered why there wasn't one on ours. It was a nice path. Maybe there used to be one, but it's grown over or something.

:bounce:

Hi,

I would suggest the 1800 loop. It has one of the widest campsites in the pet loops, so it very convient for backing in large equipment or putting out multiple slide outs and awnings. It is also right there at the pet walk area along the canal, so it's extremly convient for your pet. Also, it's at the back of the pet area's so it's a bit quiter than say the front of the 1600 or 1700 loops. You can make this or any request on your reservation, but remember it's only a req. and not gtd. (even though more than likely you'll get your request.)

Have fun....Mmketeer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter