"Best" offer...?

ChasingLeslie

DIS Veteran
Is a bounce back offer always the "best" offer during a specific time time period?

I have a BB for next year, but had to book a waterview because standard wasn't available. Any chance a similar public offer may come out...? I'd love to "downgrade" for further savings.

Not sure if it's always the best offer but you can keep checking for room availability to downgrade. Other people's plans change so check and double check. Good luck.

agree with brnrss34. I will keep checking and change my res if I find a better deal. But I think the BB with FD offer is pretty good. The quote I got for August 2017 for standard view at AKL is $200 less than what I paid for my last week's trip. With the ticket price increase and possible increase in dining plan, BB offer sounds pretty good so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter