Best off site rest. w/ 6 kids 9& under(including Downtown Disney)

dutton

Mouseketeer
We will be arriving Sunday, Dec. 9. We will have park tickets, but my sister's family won't until Monday. SO, we are trying to think of a good place to eat that is also entertaining for our children. Any suggestions? THanks!

How about the Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney? You can make reservations directly (no PS needed). There is also a tree lighting ceremony @ 6:30 (I believe) right there in the marketplace. You could have an early dinner and then see the ceremony. We are actually doing that exact thing on Dec. 5!
Our 1st night we are planning on Chef Mickey's, but you might not get PS at this late date. Good luck whatever you decide:)

You might want to try jungle jims (http://www.jungle-jims.com) we had good burgers there. They are located in the Crossroads shopping center directly across the street from the Hotel Plaza Blvd. My kids ( boys 8, 7 and 2) enjoyed ESPN Club, Beaches and Cream and keep asking to go back to Ohannas. I know these are not off site but they seemed to leave more of an impression on my children.
Have a good trip

Michelle

Rainforest Cafe is definitely a good suggestion, and Jungle Jim's a decent alternative. You could also look at Wild Jack's Steakhouse on I-Drive and either Pacino's or Key W Kool's on Highway 192.

You Don't need to use tickets to Eat at Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort it is a Character Meal so it will be GREAT for everyone including the Kids!!:earsboy: : :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter