Best Off Property Restaurant

So I just discovered the Anaheim Packing District. Old orange packing house that has been set up with tons of incubator type restaurants of all walks. Kinda like a high end foodie food court but with some amazing selections and plenty of options for everyone. Well worth the Uber ride there.

My favorite is the gelato pop shop. Choose your flavor of gelato pop, dip in chocolate of your choice and covered in topping of choice. Cookies and cream pop in mint dark chocolate with rainbow sprinkles was my weakness!

https://www.anaheimpackingdistrict.com/merchants

I love Naples, and way prefer it to Marri's. Marri's is more typical American pizza though, thicker crust, heavy on the cheese. It's a matter of preference, I suppose.
I agree Napels tastes much better. Martin's doesn't taste bad but I didn't like that with one bite all the toppings fell off the pizza. I'm not a fan of this. I eat at Naples almost every trip.

A couple of recommendations I have are Joe's crab shack and Ruby's diner. Ruby's has pretty cool decor and huge portions and Joe's just has yummy crab!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter