• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best of trip--food!

phawley

Earning My Ears
My dh and I just returned from an adults only weekend at DW. We ate ourselves silly and have agreed on the following for the "best food of the trip!"

Cheese soup at La Cellier--the rest of the meal was just ok

Pizza for dinner one evening from the Spoodles pizza window-wow! The best take-out pizza we've had anywhere.

Pebbles--our best off property meal-The twin fillets were yummy, and the service was the best of anywhere! In close runnng for best meal of the trip.

Best meal of the trip--Artist Point at WL--Wow! Dh had the salmon and I had the beef tenderloin steak (like a fillet). The berry cobbler was my very favorite food of the entire trip--I wanted to lick the bowl (but didn't!)

Biggest regret of the trip--Not making a PS at Boma before we left home. We stopped by there one night and the place was packed with no seating left for that night. We ended up eating zebra domes and a bottle of wine from their snack shop. Good, but not nearly as good as Boma smelled!

Happy eating!

Stop it now- you're getting me hungry! :D

Hmmmm- Where I live boasts some of the best restaurants in the world (Houston), so it's hard to pick out something that impressed me over and above the places I choose to eat all the time.

1) The overall experience at Bongo's Cafe in DTD was really great even though I've had better Cuban food

2) The Crab Claws at Fulton's were probably some of the best I've ever had and having a whole meal of just the claws was spectacular since they are the sweetest part of the crab. The service was extremely slow so the overall experience was tarnished though.

3) Favorite Snack food- I couldn't go to any of the parks without getting a soft pretzel! I don't know what was so different about them and maybe nothing, but they tasted so yummy....

Pebbles is a local chain and is located at 12551 State Road 535--Just outside of WDW in the shopping center where Gooding's is located. Just North of the DTD complex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter