Best of Shows???? Classics???

2hapykdz

DIS Veteran
I wish the guys would put out some Best of shows or some old classics....to keep from being depressed over the parks being closed and vacations cancelled!!!

I'm pretty sure that all of the shows back to antiquity are on this site or on You Tube. I've watched some of them when I run out of things to watch (not now, I'm way behind on most of the shows).

If you're talking about compilation videos there used to be some on You Tube that someone put together. My favorite was the singing episode. I tried to locate them recently on You Tube but couldn't find them. Maybe someone else has an idea.

I may be sentimental, or maybe it's just the format, but I feel like most of the Classics were before the Video switchover. Not that there aren't some greats in Video as well....

It’s now called Moving to Orlando. They have a website and YouTube channel just for that content now.
The former realtor (since I guess his name can't be mentioned on here) on the show was great , the new one needs a lot more experience and polishing before being a lead on a show. In my opinion only of course.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!