BEST OF LUCK to all the WISH marathon weekend participants!

welovedis

Disneyland here we come!
We'll be leaving tomorrow morning & will be at WDW during the events, but due to all my health issues and personal issues we won't be participating in the events. We were going to just stop by the expo but have decided against that too. Just another reminder that we won't be running together as a family this year! :(

On a better note--I hope & pray that everyone has a safe & healthy weekend & that your end result what was you hoped for. Remember that even crossing the start line is more than most ever do in their lifetime, so be proud of your accomplishments!

Hoping that I see some of you at some point over the weekend or after the races, I'll be on the lookout for lime green shirts & race medals! :)

BEST OF LUCK! :wizard:

Thanks--off to go take my kids homeopathic flu stuff. I kid you not--I felt naseaus today. I'm hoping it is just psychosematic!

Thank you for your support. Enjoy your trip and make your plans to participate next year! Hope to see you around there. Safe traveling.

Thansk so much! Wish you could participate with us! Hope to see you there!

:cheer2: Good luck everyone! :cheer2:

I know you'll do great! Have fun!!!

I'll be there in spirit! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Lisa - NO NO NO! You can't be sick today! :sick: It MUST be pshco...psycho...I can't spell it. Here...take this...you'll feel better.... :mickeybar

Thank you so much for your support, as well as all the other DISers that are at the start line with us in spirit.

Solotraveler :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter