'Best of' CD

mine landed on my door mat this morning:yay: its for my DD for a stocking filler but I just had to check it was ok;) it sure helped with doing the housework:dance3: really good value

mine landed on my door mat this morning:yay: its for my DD for a stocking filler but I just had to check it was ok;) it sure helped with doing the housework:dance3: really good value

Mine arrived too, going to listen to it this weekend.

Mine arrived this morning too:thumbsup2 . I put it on right away but only managed to listen to bits here and there as I kept popping in and out of the kitchen.

I am still waiting for mine to arrive, received a mail this morning saying it was on it's way.

steve

Can I ask a favour. I'd love to know if the versions on this new CD are different from any of the CD's bought at DLP :)

I was playing this in the car on my way to work this morning and noticed that the tracks are not in the same order as they printed in the CD booklet.

On the CD the tracks are in this order:

1 Steamboat Willie
2 Cinderella
3 La Petite Sir ne/The Little Mermaid
4 Mickey Globe Trotter
5 Mary Lou
6 Europe
7 Phantom Manor Medley
8 Yellow Rose Of Texas
9 Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me)
10 Pays Du Merveilleux
11 It's A Small World
12 Medley
13 Baroque Hoedown
14 Euro Disneyland Feel The Magic
15 Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm)
16 All Around The World
17 Just Like We Dreamed It
18 La-Di-Da Carnaval
19 Halloween-Halloween
20 Proud Lights
21 Fantasia In The Sky
22 Les Feux De La F e Clochette
23 Wishes
24 Fantillusion

But on the CD booklet it has track 17 listed as La-Di-Da Carnaval and track 24 as Just Like We Dreamed It. But on the CD Just Like We Dreamed It is track 17, and and track 24 is the Fantillusion parade theme.

The CD booklet has them listed in this order:

1 Steamboat Willie
2 Cinderella
3 La Petite Sir ne/The Little Mermaid
4 Mickey Globe Trotter
5 Mary Lou
6 Europe
7 Phantom Manor Medley
8 Yellow Rose Of Texas
9 Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me)
10 Pays Du Merveilleux
11 It's A Small World
12 Medley
13 Baroque Hoedown
14 Euro Disneyland Feel The Magic
15 Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm)
16 All Around The World
17 La-Di-Da Carnaval
18 Halloween-Halloween
19 Proud Lights
20 Fantasia In The Sky
21Les Feux De La F e Clochette
22Wishes
23 Fantillusion
24 Just Like We Dreamed It

Yes I noticed something was up with the CD and what order the tracks were in. At least its not just me.

steve

Thank you so much for this - I thought I was going mad :upsidedow I got mine last week and had a quick listen before hiding it for christmas :santa: I flicked through a few and then put on the last track which should be Just Like We Dreamed It and did not recognise it :confused: but thought I was just having one of these days. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter