Best non beater bar robo vacuum

Happiest mommy

DIS Veteran
Hi DISers! looking to purchase my first robo vacuum I don't have rugs so looking for one without the beater bar any recommendations? hopefully not too expensive TIA :)

I had a Roomba 980 that I loved. I'm not really sure about the "beater bar"? But it went easily from carpet to hardwood to tile with no issues. The only reason I don't still have it is because my dog freaked out over it, so I gave it to my son. (I should have kept the vacuum and given him the dog! :rolleyes: )

I had a Roomba 980 that I loved. I'm not really sure about the "beater bar"? But it went easily from carpet to hardwood to tile with no issues. The only reason I don't still have it is because my dog freaked out over it, so I gave it to my son. (I should have kept the vacuum and given him the dog! :rolleyes: )

lol!! thank you for the response i'm looking into one but don't have rugs just tile and wood but do have 2 dogs and hear it really cuts down on sweeping :)

Thanks for the replies I was asking about beater bars because since I have no rugs then I really don't need it Roomba's are too pricey for me looking into one by Pureclean they are under $100 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts