Best Loops for Lights and Dave the Castle Guy

dadschum

Mouseketeer
Friends and I were in Disney 7 years ago and we rented a golf cart to look at the Christmas decorations. I recall there were specific loops that really go all out. One of those friends is going back next week and wants to see the decorations again. I can't remember which loops are recommended.

Where should she go to see the best display of decorations? And is Dave the Castle Guy there this year, and if so where. Seems we missed him in 2010.

If she doesn't have a golf cart, can she just park at the entrance and walk or take an internal bus and then do some walking.

Thanks!

We have found that some sites in the full hookup loops 1600 x 1900 Yes she can take a bus to there then walk thru them The 100 and 300 loops were well decorated as well IMHO

No word on Dave the Castle Guy. Hopefully someone will spot him and let us know. We have heard this is his last year setting up the Castle. 1600 has a couple people that do a beautiful job setting up a huge amount of decorations. We found every loop had some in them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts