Best location for OKW room requests

....I'm thinking......Olivia's.

enhance

:rotfl2:

I'd avoid 41, 42, and 49. Many years ago we stayed in one of them, and the road noise was loud.

I'd avoid 41, 42, and 49. Many years ago we stayed in one of them, and the road noise was loud.

When we stayed in 41, the road noise was so bothersome, that we couldn't even sit on our balcony Only time that's ever happened at OKW Building 42 was on the other side of the circle, and although it was next to the pool and we were thinking lots of loud splashing and yelling, it was very quiet

About how long is the walk over to disney springs?

We were there a few weeks back. The walk is longer than normal (now about 30 minutes from the spot between bldgs. 54 & 55 to the screening station) since you now need to go to the Treehouses, and then thru SSR and enter DS via the bridge near Earl's on the East Side. You can't take the normal route since there is no screening station on the West Side and there is a guard there to stop you from entering. You can however go back to OKW via the West Side.

When we stayed in 41, the road noise was so bothersome, that we couldn't even sit on our balcony Only time that's ever happened at OKW Building 42 was on the other side of the circle, and although it was next to the pool and we were thinking lots of loud splashing and yelling, it was very quiet
Thanks for chiming in, Simba's Mom!! It was many years ago, and I couldn't remember exactly which building, so I tossed all 3 of them in there. It must have been 41. Only time since 1993 I asked for a room change, due to noise

Ok so I didn’t get my room requests but got me 6425 which I have been assured is an elevator bldg. I am ok with that but can anyone confirm it for me?

Ok so I didn’t get my room requests but got me 6425 which I have been assured is an elevator bldg. I am ok with that but can anyone confirm it for me?
Are you checking in today?

We had building 31, which seemed to be the perfect compromise. We could see the fairway, 3 minute walk to Turtle Pond pool area, 5 minute walk to HH. Very quiet. We even bought beer from the cart girl on the course, so beer comes to you!

The only time we've stayed there was last year and we were almost as far from the HH as you could get. While busses ran regularly and were good, we REALLY wished we were closer. Since I'm in a motorized wheelchair, when the fam was just so tired at dinnertime, I would motor down to get dinner and bring it back. But my fam really wished they could have walked themselves.

OOOPS! Sorry! Didn't see the age of the thread.

....I'm thinking......Olivia's.

enhance

:rotfl2:
My autistic son has french fries EVERY SINGLE DAY of the year. So he's quite a connisour. The Olivia's fries were his favorite on property. :) He asked for them daily even if he had already had fries elsewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!