Best lake Buena vista hotel for 1 night

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
Walkable to Disney Springs is nice but not a deal breaker. I get teacher discounts at these hotels so which one is your favorite?

We have stayed at B resort and it was nice but wouldn’t mind trying something else for one night pre disney check in

You mention "these hotels" but then only provide one name. Lake Buena Vista is the area around Disney Springs. There are probably dozens of hotels in that area. Can you refine your question?

Also, the word "best" can many different things to different people. Best could mean the highest quality (regardless of price) for one person. Another person might think the cheapest hotel would be best. With a little more explanation, you'll get better answers.

Do it! I do it all the time when we have late flights into MCO. I love BWLBVR! So quiet and clean with amazing staff. And you cant beat the price!

Ok my choices are the BW the 2 Hyatt’s b resort holiday inn Wyndham and doubletree

From my March 2017 trip report........

"Our off site stay was at Best Western Lake Buena Vista resort on Hotel Plaza Blvd. I had stayed there in the past for a night, when arriving to FL late and not wanting to pay Disney prices for 1/2 a day stay. We usually checked out the next morning and went straight to Disney. This time, it would be a 4 night stay since we were going to be visiting 3 off site theme parks.

The hotel is a 5 minute walk to Disney Springs and a 5 minute walk to many chain restaurants and souvenir shops. It offers a nice pool, which is very quiet during the day, shuttles to all the Disney theme parks plus 2 major shopping venues and Disney Springs, if you dont want to walk the 5 minutes. It also has a full service restaurant and a grab and go station, and an arcade. The room and bathroom sizes are larger than any on Disney property, including the deluxes. Its a very nice, clean place to stay and staff is top notch. It does not have any theme going on and definitely no Disney Vibe, but I know Ill be staying there in the future when visiting places outside of the "bubble". There are many many families who stay there for a week or more and utilize the frequent shuttles for their entire Disney stay. I met families from Europe and a family from Indiana who were there for 2 weeks! I suppose if you are staying in FL that long, it could be a tremendous savings. I also love the small size of the resort. Everything is conveniently located to your room, as is the parking lot, something I didnt appreciate enough until checking into the Yacht Club and having to walk quite a distance from the parking lot to the lobby, which is typical for most, if not all, Disney resorts. I paid $105/night, plus a $13 resort fee (free wifi) and $8/night for parking. Due to this being high season, it was slightly more than what I usually pay for the one night, in the $80's range. "

"........the hotel location is that it is located on the "quiet" side of the street. The hotels on the opposite side of Hotel Plaza Blvd are directly on top of Rte 535, a very busy road where traffic can be heard all day and night. B was directly across from our hotel. I also noticed BW Lake Buena Vista was the only hotel on the road that not only had balconies in all the rooms, but the only one with a table and chairs on the balconies. All others had some balcony rooms, but no table/chairs. "

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be difficult, but please provide more information. What does "best" mean?

And what do you mean by "2 Hyatt's"? The two Hyatt-branded hotels in Lake Buena Vista are very different. The Hyatt Grand Cypress is a huge resort (with a hefty resort fee) and the Hyatt Place is a limited service hotel. They will be drastically different experiences.

I second the Best Western LBV...stayed there in 2015 and again the next year. Affordable and we definitely enjoyed the short walks to Disney Springs. Also used the bus to the parks everyday. They are a "Good Neighbor" hotel now so you can enjoy EMH and the 60 day FP window.

I'm not trying to be difficult, but please provide more information. What does "best" mean?

And what do you mean by "2 Hyatt's"? The two Hyatt-branded hotels in Lake Buena Vista are very different. The Hyatt Grand Cypress is a huge resort (with a hefty resort fee) and the Hyatt Place is a limited service hotel. They will be drastically different experiences.

I'm thinking they mean the two Hiltons since the rest are all Disney Springs hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter