• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best hotel transportation for elderly Parents

Nik's Mom

DIS Veteran
Hi! We normally stay at deluxes because one of our ds's is autistic and we spend a lot of time at our hotel. Well, this time we are doing a cruise and WDW trip, so are considering moderate hotels too. I need help trying to figure out the best transportation to the parks, since my elderly Mom and Dh's elderly Dad will be with us. We are going in August, so it will be hot and I don't want them to do a lot of walking around the resort if they don't feel like it. My choices are AKL, WL, CBR, CSR, POFQ. Of these hotels, which are best for the elderly. We would be relying on bus service, so good bus service is high on our priority list! So, what do you think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter