Best handheld misting fan? Suggestions please!!

cmfitz14

Mouseketeer
Hello! We brought very tiny handheld misting fans with us for our visit a few years ago. They were very cheap and worked the first few days but were junk by the end. Our kids really liked having them, especially when waiting in lines. I also thought they were a good distraction for the kids! Does anyone have any suggestions of what we should purchase in advance this time? I’m willing to spend money on something that will last!

I bought one off Amazon last year and it has held up really well. It'll come up if you search "isYoung Rechargeable Handheld USB Misting Fan." The water reservoir seems pretty small, but the mist it produced was very refreshing (and it was easy enough to refill at water fountains). The only downside to it is it doesn't have a strap of any kind to hang it around your neck, so you have to either hold it or stash it in a bag.

I like Coleman Zephyr mini fans. They're battery operated but don't have a misting feature. I find that if it's humid out, misting fans aren't as refreshing, since they make you feel "wetter" if you're already sweaty.

So the Coleman Zephyr fans are pretty powerful and very refreshing, and hold up really well. They produce a much more powerful breeze than wimpy foam-bladed fans. There about three dollars on Amazon. Be sure to bring a few extra AA batteries .

I actually find the handheld fans (human powered ones) work better. I have stopped carrying my battery powered one.
I bought one from Japan in Epcot World Showcase that's nice & they wrote my name in Japanese on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter