Best Grand Floridian Standard View Studio Room Requests

WDW Fan

Mouseketeer
Hi All, I know there used to be a thread on the DisBoards that someone started years ago with room numbers and balcony views from guests who stayed at the Grand Floridian Villas. If anyone could post that link for me I would really appreciate it. :) Any suggestions as to room numbers for a standard view studio of the fireworks at night? We stayed there in 2014 in a one bedroom villa and had the most magnificent view of the fountain, pool and nightly fireworks but I can't remember exactly what room number it was. Any help would be appreciated.

If you go to touring plans dot com they have a feature where you can put in a room number, move up a floor or down and see the view from the window. Once you find the one you like, you can ask them to request that room for you. The past three times we have gone to GF, I did this, found a room, and ask TP to request it and we got that very room!

If you go to touring plans dot com they have a feature where you can put in a room number, move up a floor or down and see the view from the window. Once you find the one you like, you can ask them to request that room for you. The past three times we have gone to GF, I did this, found a room, and ask TP to request it and we got that very room!
OK, thank you for the information. Much appreciated.

Do you have to have them plan your vacation for them to request a room? Or do you just subscribe ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter