Best gifts $20 and under adult age?

We don't usually exchange gifts among our siblings but this year I bought everyone a small book to help organize internet usernames & passwords. There are many styles on Amazon: large font, plain, fancy, themed, etc.

All are way under $20 so it might be too cheap but to me it's very practical.

I ordered a sandwich maker from Walmart.com today. Something I wouldn't mind having, but wouldn't necessarily buy one.

DH may buy a bottle of his own favorite alcohol as his gift.

I know 2 of our sons have something in mind to get. So I just need to make sure DS #3 knows what he's getting. Thanks to all who gave ideas.

I also ordered a family game today-Caption the awkward family photos using movie lines. Had good reviews and is supposed to be family friendly. We should enjoy it.

I picked up several of the Contigo Autoseal mugs at Kohl's Black Friday sale, with the 15% off they come to $8.50 each. I will put a few chocolates in each along with a $5 Starbucks/Dunkins gift card. The mugs keep things hot four hours and area always a hit when I need a "generic" adult gift. Cost me about $15 all in. You could bump up the gift card amount to meet your $20 budget.

Sanders Milk Chocolate Caramels are $9 at Costco for 36 oz. They are so good can and if you put a bow on the top I think they’d make a great gift.

Sanders Milk Chocolate Caramels are $9 at Costco for 36 oz. They are so good can and if you put a bow on the top I think they’d make a great gift.
I agree with this. I buy them to put out at work and I have yet to even try one. They are gone two hours into the day. Must make a great breakfast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter