Best gifts $20 and under adult age?

Last year I gave two friends each a decent pair of scissors (among several small gifts). They were a HUGE hit.

undapants.jpeg

Yes. I realize cards against humanity is risque. I stated that as a for instance of what that age has played. One of my college kids has it.

If there were a cleaner version, it would be great fun for our family group to play together.

I have a game called bubble talk that is similar but has pictures that you have to match a quote to. MUCH more family friendly than CAH or there is always Apples to Apples.

We have had an electric kettle, a Sherpa blanket, yogurt maker and a Darth Vader talking mask as some of our big hit gifts through the years. The As Seen On TV stuff is often fun.

We have had an electric kettle, a Sherpa blanket, yogurt maker and a Darth Vader talking mask as some of our big hit gifts through the years. The As Seen On TV stuff is often fun.

I've thought about checking the As Seen on TV aisle.

I would just pick something that YOU would like then you can always steal it. :santa: I personally would want some new makeup brushes. Real Techniques makes some great drugstore options. Other things that could appeal to both men and women are a cordless screwdriver or a big Maglite flashlight. Lowe's ran the big maglite flashlights for under $20 one year and my mom bought them for a bunch of people, including me. It is probably one of the most useful gifts I have ever gotten. It lives on my nightstand so if the power goes out it is handy, but it has enough weight that I could use it as a weapon to hit someone over the head if necessary.

Portable chargers as others have said

Tool Kit-my mother-in-law gives something like this for wedding shower presents sometimes. It is so useful to just have this in the kitchen pantry and it stays organized, even though we have a million tools in the basement, they are a mess and you can never find what you need
https://www.amazon.com/Cartman-Oran...=UTF8&qid=1510759013&sr=8-4&keywords=tool+kit

Some small appliance like a sandwich maker, waffle maker, chocolate fountain, smores maker, ice cream maker, toaster that leaves Mickey Mouse imprint...something that is fun to have but you might not necessarily buy

Something from the local sports team? Last year I got a snowman plush type thing from our football team, and people fought over it.

Any of those stainless steel type cups are good (like cheaper versions of Yeti brand) they are gender neutral and good for hot or cold, so they cover a wide range of preferences. Even if someone already has one, an extra isn't bad to have.

Any of those stainless steel type cups are good (like cheaper versions of Yeti brand) they are gender neutral and good for hot or cold, so they cover a wide range of preferences. Even if someone already has one, an extra isn't bad to have.

Bought a bunch of those last year. Good thing is they're very durable. Bad thing is once you have one or two you don't need more.

Portable chargers as others have said

Tool Kit-my mother-in-law gives something like this for wedding shower presents sometimes. It is so useful to just have this in the kitchen pantry and it stays organized, even though we have a million tools in the basement, they are a mess and you can never find what you need
https://www.amazon.com/Cartman-Oran...=UTF8&qid=1510759013&sr=8-4&keywords=tool+kit

Some small appliance like a sandwich maker, waffle maker, chocolate fountain, smores maker, ice cream maker, toaster that leaves Mickey Mouse imprint...something that is fun to have but you might not necessarily buy

That's a nice little kit. Father-in-law hooks all the kids up with tools every year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter