Best giftcard on Swagbucks for Disney

connie254

Disney fanatic
Which one is the best to get a actual Disney giftcard? I tried to get the eVisa but the Disneyshop website wouldn't take it. Would I be able to get a Walmart/Sam's e-card, go to a brick and mortar store and get one that way?

Which one is the best to get a actual Disney giftcard? I tried to get the eVisa but the Disneyshop website wouldn't take it. Would I be able to get a Walmart/Sam's e-card, go to a brick and mortar store and get one that way?
I cash out to Paypal and transfer it to my checking account. I do get the one discounted $25 GC a month, I get Amazon or the Visa and add it directly to my Amazon account. I don't get a Disney GC with it, but I use it for other things I need.

The first, discounted one of each month, I get for Walmart, and use them at Sam’s to buy DGC. Any subsequent SB cash outs, I do to PayPal.

The first discounted card, I get Starbucks because there are 4 Starbucks at Disneyland Anaheim (one in each park and two in Downtown Disney). Then, PayPal like the others have said. Check the gift card options. You may find cards you can use at the parks.

Get a Walmart card.
Use it to buy your groceries, then use your grocery money to buy Disney cards.
Easy, no question that it'll work.

You don't buy groceries at Walmart? No problem: choose some other gift card for a place you'll definitely spend ... and use the same concept.

Like pps have mentioned - the first one Walmart or something we might use during our trip and then PP. Uber, Starbucks (although I use Bing for Starbucks), Landry's (Y&Y at AK, TRex and RFC at DS).
I also like Amazon because you can get other gift cards with it - I save them up in my Amazon account and then use them for Southwest cards.

edit - I do not get SW cards as my discounted one on SB because SW only allows 4 forms of payment per transaction. It is just easier to get Amazon and then use that to get a SW card of a bigger denomination (usually $200). I have done the - everyone separately/one way tickets and it is just a pain to check in.

I get the Visa discounted one and load it into my amazon account. Or amazon cards. Any money I would have spent on Amazon (and we spend a lot) then gets transfered into my Disney fund. Or I get Target ones and load them into my Target app and do the same thing - spend the gc at Target and then transfer the cash into my disney fund.

I've also been getting the $25 Visa card and then using it on Target.com to buy a Disney gift card. I previously tried using the $25 Visa on the Shop Disney site to buy a gift card but it wouldn't go through. I was a little nervous to try it again on the Target website but it worked just fine!

I use my sb visas in a few places i buy giftcards from raise and cardcash. (Giftcardwiki.com) I bought disney, hotels.com, starbucks, and landrys for the trex cafe. I was just buying disney but i noticed my disney hotel was cheaper on hotels.com and they had bigger discounts i also have paypaled the money to my dhs account from mine and then when its all over the balance goes on amazon. The sb visas are less swagbucks than the other ones so i just stick to them.

I just started doing Swagbucks...

I have 2 options

1) a SB visa, and use to buy Disney GC at BJ's on-line - we are members - no credit card.... plus I will use a CC that offers the best points for this purchase... Last year I bought a bunch of gift cards including Disney, Landry's, Darden restaurants, and AMC... and it was super easy and no problems...

or

2) Buy a SB paypal and load to my account... and use to pay for discounted Disney GC's at Target, to get the max I will have to get a red card which I don't really know if its worth it or that I really want it... as I really don't shop at Target that much any more now that my grandson is older... I shopped there alot when he was a baby and toddler... he's just went to Pre-K so now maybe only once every 4 to 6 weeks, in store - I have a list, coupons, cartwheels and just get what I have to get and get out, I haven't bought anything on line from them since last Christmas... Anyone any Thoughts?

Or any other suggestion...

Like pps have mentioned - the first one Walmart or something we might use during our trip and then PP. Uber, Starbucks (although I use Bing for Starbucks), Landry's (Y&Y at AK, TRex and RFC at DS).
I also like Amazon because you can get other gift cards with it - I save them up in my Amazon account and then use them for Southwest cards.

edit - I do not get SW cards as my discounted one on SB because SW only allows 4 forms of payment per transaction. It is just easier to get Amazon and then use that to get a SW card of a bigger denomination (usually $200). I have done the - everyone separately/one way tickets and it is just a pain to check in.
Whenever I have tried to use an amazon gift card to buy a different gift card, it will not allow it.

Whenever I have tried to use an amazon gift card to buy a different gift card, it will not allow it.
That's weird, I do it on a regular basis. I have done Southwest, Uber, Netflix, Outback and Hotels com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!