best functional souvenier?

Our car also does not have an antenna, it has one of those fin ones.
We use the antenna toppers on our cordless phones and boombox antenas.Sometimes for the phone you have to make the hole a little bit bigger.

We take our leftover chop sticks from chinese food and put the antenna toppers on them and then place them in our house plants or a small glass or vase. Watch out tho, my kitties have chewed off most of the Mickey ears...:sad2:

I always buy a few ornaments. I also buy the pins but use them as push pins for my cork board at work and home.

We take our leftover chop sticks from chinese food and put the antenna toppers on them and then place them in our house plants or a small glass or vase. Watch out tho, my kitties have chewed off most of the Mickey ears...:sad2:

i love that idea!!! my cat (who's name is Mickey!) would do the same thing! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter