Best Friends Pet Care question

This is wonderful. Thank you so much for the pictures. One more question about the group play (if you used it). Do they match up the dogs by age and size? Our Golden will be 10 months in August and most likely around 75-80 pounds. He’s big, but still very young and very sweet. He’s very active and plays hard, but not aggressive at all.

I have never used it because my dog is NOT dog friendly. but YES they do match up to size and temperment.

Also take note of the vaccinations they require. They DO require Canine flu shots which is NOT a common shot in some parts of the country. It's a booster shot and its one shot and then another 3 weeks later so keep that in mind if your dog does not have that shot.

This is wonderful. Thank you so much for the pictures. One more question about the group play (if you used it). Do they match up the dogs by age and size? Our Golden will be 10 months in August and most likely around 75-80 pounds. He’s big, but still very young and very sweet. He’s very active and plays hard, but not aggressive at all.

I will tell you this they book up very very fast. Especially for the "VIP" and "Vacation Villa" rooms. I would book now and put the deposit down and if you decide not to use them they will refund your deposit. I have made reservations with them a year out for those rooms that is how fast they book up, especially during busy times. So lock it in and u can always cancel if you have to.

I found a great pet sitter at home thru Rover.com . We did a meet and greet with her dog on neutral territory before hand and then did a short 2-night stay to make sure both my dog and I were comfortable with leaving her in the sitter’s care. I got daily photos and reports about my dog and she came home happy. The best thing about it was that she wasn’t kenneled the majority of the time like she would be at the vet. I know that you asked about Best Friends (we have a franchise near us) but the home atmosphere just suited our dog better.
We also used rover.com last week for the first time. We were lucky to find a sitter quite near us and our dog seemed to have a great time there. She is good with other dogs and cats, so it was no problem leaving her there. Like you said she was not kenneled, just treated like one of the family and looked like she was enjoying any of the other dogs that came and went that week. I would recommend it to everyone. :)

This thread is perfect timing. Our at home dog sitting options fell through for September and we are going to bring our mini poodle with us on vacation. My vet is great but their boarding is not so great. I trust very few people with my dog especially when I am out of town,. So the little guy will be driving down with us and we are using Best Friends. We plan on visiting him everyday. He is a very good boy when it comes to being in a kennel. He thinks of it as his safe place or den to chill out. This isn't ideal but when I think about it, every time we go on vacation and leave him back home with someone I miss him terribly and get really nervous. We talk to him about Disney now all the time and tell him how he is finally coming with us and will officially be a Disney dog! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter