Best food Seaworld Orlando (for all-day dining)

JoeBruin23

Earning My Ears
I will be visiting Discovery Cove in September and adding on Seaworld. Will be going to Seaworld the day before I fly out. Was thinking of doing the all-day dining pass. Any suggestions on what to get for the all-day dining since I can get a meal every hour. Thanks in advance!!

I asked everyone to vote, everyone had a different opinion in my house. Myself I liked the ribs/chicken plate , my older son likes the sweet and sour chicken and rice, my youngest son said the pretzel pizza , and the middle child his fave was at Aquatica and it was a turkey leg. the best thing is if you dont like it move on, an hour goes quickly. the best advice is save a empty water bottle we pored our soft drinks in the bottle so we had a drink to go with a lid.

Just got back, did the all day plan plus we added on Beer and Wine to it for $10 (no brainer)

Brisket at Voyagers was average. You could certainly do worse.

Expedition Café - stay away from the pepper steak. Orange Chicken with Lo Mein is very good!

LOVED the Bacon Cheeseburger Pretzel at Mamas pretzel kitchen

If you are getting beer/wine, go to Flamecraft Bar, the dining locations can get SUPER crowded

With that said - eat at off times! Plan on going to your place of choice as soon as it opens!

with the all day dining plan, can you only get drinks if you get them with a meal and are they only every hour as well?

You can get just a drink anytime you want it.
Thank you! That is what I was hoping. We are spoiled with all season drinks at Cedar Point where we can get them every 15 minutes but this is even better in case we need it with the heat :)

I love the Pretzel Kitchen, the pepperoni pizza one is lovely.

They have a similar place at Busch Gardens too that serve the twisted pretzels with bacon through the middle, they're also yummy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!