Best Fireworks View

Mazzy

Planning for 2019
Does anyone have any favourite spots for watching the MK fireworks in an ECV?

It will be the first trip I've used one and I'm hoping to find somewhere less crowded in the park, or maybe at one of the Resorts?

I'm hoping the crowds won't be too bad on a Monday evening in September?

Any tips would be great. :D

We are also going in September! I am blanking on the actual dates, but it I believe it's for most of the week of the 22d. I really should get my act together and figure out what reservations we need.

I am trying to think of where I watch the MK fireworks from-- there are no great spots that I know of that are both not crowded and well situated. We usually position ourselves on Main Street so we can pop in and shop for a while to let the crowds thin out post-fireworks.

:wave: Cupcake

We watched the fireworks in Toon Town. We sat on a bench by Minnies house . There were not many people there at all and we were there just two weeks ago. It felt like a private showing for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter