Best Excursions for Grand Cayman, Cozumel & Coasta Maya??

I LOVE Nachi Cocum in Cozumel. Private all-inclusive beach about 10 minutes by taxi from the ship. Good food, good service, good drinks (kids can get fancy virgin drinks from the swim up bar) and an un-crowded beach all for the bargain price of $50 each. May be less than $50 for kids, I've never been with any but a lot of people here on DISboards have said their kids enjoy it.

Stingray City in Grand Cayman!! We went with an outfit called Moby Dick Tours last year and are going again in three weeks. Great guys and our boat wasn't loaded down with people like some of the other tour boats were. No pics, sorry.

LOved it. It is $35 for kids

We are travelling with friends on the Fantasy July 7th and I am wondering what are the most fun excursions for the ports of Grand Cayman, Cozumel & Costa Maya? Normally we just stay onboard and enjoy the boat but our friends are anxious to try some of the ports. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

I have not read all the posts, so I don't know if I am duplicating anything, but this is what we did. In Grand Cayman we did the Dolphin Encounter and Turtle Farm. I would love to do the one with more swimming, but my DD was too young at the time...next time. Loved the turtle farm! In Cozumel we did the Fury Catamaran. We really enjoyed it. Saw a lot of fish, coral, etc while snorkeling. Enjoyed the beach and the catamaran. In Costa Maya, we loved Checchoban ruins. We booked this through Native Choice though, and would highly recommend them. They take you in small groups, you get a very knowledgeable tour guide, and they make sure you get to see the ruins without a busload of your not-so-closest friends in the background for your pictures. They will get you back to the ship in plenty of time. They know their reputation is on the line if they don't. My dad and my 10yo DS said the ruins were the highlight of the trip for them.

One of the best places we have ever been to is Maya Chan in Costa Maya.
It really is paradise...the owners and staff really know how to look after you .And if you have children they are also so well looked after.
They regulate how many people can go there so it is never over crowded.
Its well worth a visit.

One year in Cozumel we done the Dolphin encounter which was good...but this last cruise we done the Bar Hop...it was so much fun and we learnt a lot about Cozumel ...you also get to see so many different beaches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter