Best ecv rental to Disneyland hotel

Carrieannew

DIS Veteran
Traveling with family in July and we have two members in party who will need ecv rentals. Do not want to rent in park. Please share experiences and suggestions for companies that will deliver to the hotel. Staying at Disneyland hotel

It has been my experience that only Scooterbug is allowed to deliver directly the Disney hotel bell services. I suppose you could meet a third party company at the hotel entrance, if your schedule allowed. We wanted to have the scooter ready for our first morning, and didn't arrive until 10pm. So Scooterbug was the best option for us.

I know there had been some poor reviews a while back, but we found the scooter in great condition and the battery lasted all day when fully charged.

There is a scooter rental location in the lobby of the Best Western Park Place Inn, across Harbor from the gates. It is very convenient, especially the year we stayed at that location. But again, your schedule would need to allow the time to get it. I believe they close at 6pm?

I hope this helps!

I read just the other day that Gold Mobility is planning to expand to rent at Disneyland. I don't know whether they're just in the "talking about it" stage or have a plan and date in mind, but you might want to check.

I use Select Mobility. They will meet you out front of the hotel to drop off and pick up.

For a number of years I have used Select Scooter Rental located in the BWPPI lobby. Their scooters are newer and will hold a charge for the entire day! Select Scooter Rental (714) 644-8057

They deliver to most places. I believe the DLR hotels are not allowing outside rentals to just drop off as they use to.

I have been doing research into this too as we are staying at the new DL Villas later this year. We arrive in to John Wayne Airport about 6:00pm so should be onsite about 7:30pm. I have hired from Select Scooters in the BWPPI and was really pleased with my scooter but they close early so I looked around and found One Stop Mobility who are located at the Camelot Inn are open till 10pm and still only a short distance from the Disneyland esplanade. I am planning on getting our Uber to drop me off there directly and my adult daughter will continue on to the DLH where she can wait for me with the luggage. I will then drive my scooter through the Esplanade area and Downtown Disney and meet her in the DLH lobby after which we can check in. I know it seems a round about way to do it and I know Select Scooters could meet me at the hotel for handover but I don't have an accurate time as to when we will arrive so I think it would be safer to be dropped off at their office in the Camelot Inn and just pick it up from there. Just thought I'd give you my plan which may or may not suit your itinerary but there you go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter