• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best early breakfast, in a park?

jwwi

DIS Veteran
Was wondering if I could get opinions from someone regarding an early morning breakfast. I have never done this at a park before, but during our last trip, while waiting for park to open I saw many people checking in for breakfast. The cast member would check list, ?PS, and let them in. I think it would be fun to get in extra early, maybe walk down Main ST in MK, or another park without the crowd. Not sure I am interested in Epcot. Are all of these character meals and/or buffets? No kids with us this trip, we are staying at WL, and do have a car. Would we need to drive or will the transportation be running early?
Thanks for all the great advise.:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Hi, there! Character breakfasts are a great way to "have the park all to yourself" in the mornings! We ate at the Crystal Palace on our October trip, and really loved it! There were six adults and one child, and the adults loved it just as much as our son! We had an 8:05a priority seating, and was able to get in the park earlier and walk down an almost empty Main Street, stopping to take pictures without the throngs of people in the background! It was wonderful, and one of the highlights of our trip! The breakfast there is really good, too. Eggs done to perfection, French Puff Toast to die for (or at least definitely go back for seconds for), and a great atmosphere. Then, when you're finished, you walk right into Adventureland or Fantasyland, and you're ahead of the crowd! What more could you ask for? I highly recommend it!

Making early PS at the Crystal Palace is one of the best kept secrets (well not any more!) in WDW. You get to go in the park before anyone else and one time Mickey and Minnie were right in front of the castle for pictures and there was no one in sight except for us because we had the earliest PS ..8am I beleive. The food there is the absolute best!! If your kids love Pooh and friends it is even better! Enjoy!

There is also Donald's breakfastsarus at AK. It starts at 8:10 and is great. Mickey, Donald, Pluto and Goofy. The only one at Epcot is the Princess breakfast in Norway, and I don't think there is one at MGM at all any more. :( . We love getting an early PS and finishing as the park opens.

Jordans' mom

Thank you so much for all of your suggestions, I will try to get a PS at Crystal Palace. ::MinnieMo

when we went on our last trip, we had PS for the princess character breakfast at epcot. it was great because we were literally like the only people (non-staff) there. we were able to enjoy the disney atmosphere in peace and quiet. it was beautiful...not to mention, right after breakfast, we were able to ride test track like 3 times in a row!! it was AWESOME!! i highly recommend this meal!

we used to be big fans of crystal palace, but two times before it had been closed for renovations, and then we decided that we were too old to go there. (i am 17 and my sister is 13) and we were surrounded by little kids! haha but it was fun

also, if you can eat lunch at cinderellas in the castle...that was fun too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter