Best Discount for HRH Club level?

KimT

Earning My Ears
I currently have fan club discount on a club level room at the HRH. I was wondering if anyone has every received an Entertainment or All Access discount on a club level room. Just wondering if I should keep checking for a better deal or be grateful for what I have! Thanks!

I don't think they discount club level with the Entertainment card. They used to discount club level with the All Access card, but that seems to have gone away this year.

I currently have a reservation with Hotelkingdom.com for club level. It's the best rate I could find. I had a AAA rate and ended up saving over $350.00 with Hotelkingdom.com. Hope it helps.

Lola1, if it isn't too personal, could you tell me what rate you received? The fanclub rate, which I have for Oct is $230 + tax. Thanks again!

I reserved the room during their promotion of 4th night free and we are staying 8 nights, so we got 2 free nights. It ended up being, with tax, $239.00/night. Such a great deal, I've had pretty good luck with them.

Travelocity was offering a stay 3 nights get the 4th free a couple of monthes ago. We booked for our January 2003 stay for for nights at $209 per night Club Level.

No, that was just for the room. Taxes were extra. Most room prices quoted on the message boards do not include tax.

I also booked the Club Level at HRH with Hotelkingdom.com for last Christmas. I originally booked it in Sept. and the rate started at $319/night. They price match, so I continued to check all the discount sites for better deals. About a month before Christmas, other sites started offering a 4th night free. Hotelkingdom matched that and 2 weeks before Christmas, they lowered their price to $229/night. My rate ended up being around $200/night! I think there are bargains, but you have to continue to check other sites and that takes time. I have also found that quickbook seems to have some good deals. Keep looking and good luck!

Still, $209.00 with or without taxes is a great deal. When you figure what you're getting with the club level. Will continue to check and re-check all the sites. I almost forgot about Travelocity. Thanks!

I went to travelocity and the still have the 3 nights, 4th one free. But when I put in the dates - it says no rooms available. So then I tried other dates, several off the wall days in different months, and it still says "no rooms available on dates requested". No matter if I request 3 nights, 5 nights or 8 nights. In Feb, July, August or October! Am I doing something wrong? Or are they all out of rooms at these rates. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!