Best digital camera for DD, 11

Soupermom

DIS Veteran
My dd 11,wants a digital camera for Christmas. I have a Canon and do well with it, but would like some simple for her which costs less money (Hopefully around $125 or so). I saw Wal Mart had the Kodak Easy Share for $100, but I really don't know anything about this one. Any suggestions? TIA!

I am wondering about this too as DD, 15, wants one for Christmas and I refuse to spend a fortune on a camera for her, lol!

I've just bought both my DDs a camera each for our trip to WDW in December (part of their Christmas present).

I got them a Fuji A360 kit from ASDA in the UK (ASDA is owned by Walmart and I believe the same kit is available in the US). It's a 4.1 megapixel camera with a 3x optical zoom. Comes with a 64Mb memory card and a case.

Looking at the specs. it's identical to the Fuji A345.

Walmart Camera Kit

Looks like the kit us slightly different in the US - you only get a 16Mb card and additional battery charger and minitripod.

Goofyish said:
I've just bought both my DDs a camera each for our trip to WDW in December (part of their Christmas present).

I got them a Fuji A360 kit from ASDA in the UK (ASDA is owned by Walmart and I believe the same kit is available in the US). It's a 4.1 megapixel camera with a 3x optical zoom. Comes with a 64Mb memory card and a case.

Looking at the specs. it's identical to the Fuji A345.

Walmart Camera Kit

Looks like the kit us slightly different in the US - you only get a 16Mb card and additional battery charger and minitripod.

I just got my 12 year old ds the A345 too. We took it to WDW two weeks ago, and he used that while we used our really expensive camera. Several times he was taking pics and we told him not to bother, cuz the small cheap camera probably wouldn't be able to get the moving shot or the dark shot, and every time it would work out. My dh says "I spend time framing and exposing my shots, and he just points and shoots and his always work".

I got it for $149 which seems to be the new going price,and for that price I think it's a fantastic little camera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter