Best dessert??

AliceInJerseyLand

Earning My Ears
My 6 year old is a picky eater, but dessert is her favorite! What snack stand, pavilion, or restaurant has an amazing, kid friendly dessert to blow her away next December?

My 6 year old is a picky eater, but dessert is her favorite! What snack stand, pavilion, or restaurant has an amazing, kid friendly dessert to blow her away next December?
She would probably think it's a lot of fun to get a cupcake from the 24 hour cupcake ATM machine at Sprinkles in Disney Springs. Or go inside the bakery and get a cupcake sundae. I love the strawberry cupcake and strawberry ice cream.

She would probably think it's a lot of fun to get a cupcake from the 24 hour cupcake ATM machine at Sprinkles in Disney Springs. Or go inside the bakery and get a cupcake sundae. I love the strawberry cupcake and strawberry ice cream.
This sounds amazing. We weren't planning to go to Disney Springs this time around, but I will definitely keep this on the back burner! Thanks!

Hmm, my idea of best dessert (raspberry mousse cake and/or eclairs at Les Halles in France/Epcot) probably wouldn't be a 6-year-old's idea of best dessert. How about funnel cake?

Hmm, my idea of best dessert (raspberry mousse cake and/or eclairs at Les Halles in France/Epcot) probably wouldn't be a 6-year-old's idea of best dessert. How about funnel cake?
This conversation was a bad idea...Im getting hungry!! Funnel cake sounds delicious!

Sunshine Seasons has the best strawberry shortcake! They also feature a ton of other daily made pastries, cakes, and desserts if your child would prefer something else. I will tell you though, that strawberry shortcake is the best I've ever had in the whole world.

I know you said you weren’t planning on going to Disney Springs but just in case, my kids got a kick out of this dessert from Amorettes

Attachments

• AF382669-32AA-4E38-B20E-CFF86C55BFBF.jpeg
    AF382669-32AA-4E38-B20E-CFF86C55BFBF.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 3
Not sure what kind of dessert she likes but the Main Street Confectionery is my go-to for fun candy treats. They have fun decorated caramel apples, Mickey cake pops (my personal favorite), decorated chocolate dipped marshmallow wand, etc.

I love everything at Les Halles, but not sure if a little one would. Norway has good desserts too (schoolbread) and there’s always the dole whip at MK, and my kids eat a mickey bar every day of our trips

Let her pick out a treat at the bakery in France. We found the school bread in the Norway pavilion to be nasty. It's hit or miss, IMO. At MK, the cupcakes in BoG are amazing.

I thought the BOG cupcakes were meh. They look great but taste wise they’re very blah. Like the desserts at Chef Mickeys, they’re pretty and look tasty, but they taste blah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!