Best dessert at Disney Springs?

I have to try it on my next trip. Have seen great reviews on the bread pudding. I have always gone to O'hana for good bread pudding but it has gone down I taste my last few trips

I second the bread pudding at Raglan Road. We ate both at Raglan Road and 'Ohana in Frbruary and thought RR's bread pudding was much, much better. It tasted a lot fresher.

A small(ish) box of truffles from the Ganachery

Oooh, I realy want to try the chocolates there. Do they ship back to the resort for you if you buy a box?

Amorette's at Disney Springs has so many beautiful and yummy items. They package each item so beautifully as well. They also have seasonal items.

If you buy a small cake from Amorette's, do they ship back to the resort?

If you buy a small cake from Amorette's, do they ship back to the resort?

Hmmm . . . not sure if they ship back to the resort. It would probably have to be refrigerated and I don't know if they have the ability to do that. We got a few small things there right before we headed back to the resort and just brought them back ourselves.

@Araminta18 we haven't had luck shipping either the cake or the chocolates back to the room. We did find that we could have Amorettes deliver desserts same-day to any Disney Springs restaurant for a dining reservation you may have within Disney Springs

A small(ish) box of truffles from the Ganachery

YES!! Haha on the small(ish) part! The first time we went, we each got one truffle. Then we went back and got a small box. Now....it the largest box they have. That is our indulgence on our trips. My daughter (15) always asks for the secret stash of the "hot" one. I think it is chili pepper?

I think the Ger’s bread pudding at Raglan Road is one of the most delicious things I’ve ever eaten.
And it comes with not one but 2 sauces, and if that doesn’t float your boat, their Dunbrody (?) Kiss just might (chocolaty goodness)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts