Best Deal on Princess and the Frog?

Castaway Kev

I'd like to eat at Club 33 just once in my life.
Well, the Princess and the Frog comes out on DVD tomorrow, March 16. In the past, I have seen deals where you get the standard DVD, the Digital Copy and the Blue Ray for less than just the standard DVD. Has anyone seen a deal like that for the PatF? If not, who has the best price on the standard DVD?

Well, the Princess and the Frog comes out on DVD tomorrow, March 16. In the past, I have seen deals where you get the standard DVD, the Digital Copy and the Blue Ray for less than just the standard DVD. Has anyone seen a deal like that for the PatF? If not, who has the best price on the standard DVD?

There is currently a $10 off manufacturer's coupon for the combo back (Blu-ray, DVD, Digital Copy) at www.princessandthefrogcoupon.com - you can take it tomorrow to Target, who appears to have the cheapest advertised price for the movie of $26.99, and walk out paying $16.99+tax. =)

Target is also giving a purse with the combo pack. That is where I am heading tomorrow. Johnson & Johnson Bandaid's website also has a mail-in rebate for $5 when you purchase 2 boxes of bandaids. Target has a coupon on their site for $1 off one box of bandaids.

Anybody else have a better deal?

Anybody else have a better deal?

I posted this in another thread:

I bought my copy from Toys R Us today. They have a promotion where if you pre-order Toy Story 1 & 2 for $5 each, you get an additional $15 off any Disney movie priced $19.99 and up.

Princess and the Frog Blu-ray combo pack was $26.99, so it dropped to $11.99 in combination with the pre-orders, and then I used the $10 manufacturer's coupon to get the movie for $1.99. Of course, I had to pay the $5 for each pre-order, so it ended up costing $11.99+tax.

I figure, even if I don't end up getting the Toy Story movies from Toys R Us (in case the price is better somewhere else), then I'll still have only spent $11.99 on the Blu-ray combo pack.

The Target coin purse with the combo pack is really cute; I picked it up this morning. I don't know if they're a very limited supply or not; I got to Target at opening :flower3: just to be sure of getting one. Best Buy reportedly had a book free with the combo pack. (I only wanted/needed the DVD itself but with the $10 off coupon, it was just $1 more than the DVD.)

I agree that redboxcar's deal was the best deal if you just wanted the combo pack and weren't interested in "free" bonuses.

There is also a $3 coupon on Target for money off a disney blu-ray. It lists 4 movies, and Princess&Frog is not one of them, but my clerk too the coupon off anyway.

Movie Stop usually has cheep movies when they first come out. Depending ont he movie, they range from $13-17. I think I'm actually going to go buy it today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter