Best days to visit DL Paris in June?

gelatoni fan

DIS Veteran
Currently thinking about going to DL Paris during the second or third week of June so I'm wondering: What are the best days of the week to visit the parks?

The number 1 priority is to see the shows so I'm wondering if all the shows are every day. Other Disney parks only have fireworks on the weekends for example.
Assuming all the shows will be running, which days of the week tend to have lower crowds?

Since there are currently no annual passes, it'll be a two day visit with one day per park. What things are "must do" for someone who regularly goes to other Disney parks but will likely not visit Paris again for a few years. Are there any 30th exclusive things such as characters in exclusive outfits or shows that will go away after this year?

Also, does WEB tech from California Adventure work on Spider-Man W.E.B. Adventure?

Tuesday-Thursday is usually the best. In June schools are still in session, so crowd-wise it should be fine.

All shows should be on every day. Only in case of bad weather things get cancelled. Weather in June is usually good, I wouldn't expect cancellations.

Most important are Shine Brighter and Disney D-lights. The first is a mini parade and show at the hub, the second is the drone show. Both are unlike anything you see in other Disney parks. There are no characters meeting in special outfits, but there are characters in Paris that are rare in other parks. So depends a bit what you consider rare 😀

Mickey and the Magician and Lion King: Rhythms of the pride lands are both shows which have been here for a while. I can imagine that when you return in a few years they will be replaced by new shows.

Must do is for sure Big Thunder Mountain (best of all parks), Pirates, Phantom Manor, Tower of Terror, Crush Coaster. Distractions like Alice labyrinth, Passage d'Aladdin and exploring the grottos are things not in other Disney parks.

Web tech isn't sold in Paris. I would say that it most likely doesn't work.

As hopping is so easy in Paris, I would go for 2 days, 2 parks and not restrict yourself to 1 park per day.
Also because the Studios close earlier than Disneyland Park, you can close one Park and then have another hour or two in the other.

Last edited:
I was thinking, about your special costumes question. Sometimes Mickey is meeting next to Phantom Manor in his Phantom Manor outfit. That's one definitely not in other Disney parks. Lines are usually low. Don't think it is usually announced in the app (to avoid confusion with Mickey also meeting in the Fantasyland Theatre), so you would have to be lucky.

Follow ED92 and DLP Report on Facebook, they usually report on characters roaming around.

Edited to add, Goofy is often meeting in his new (ugly) cowboy outfit near the Cowboy Cook Out. Minnie in her cowgirl outfit a little less often. And just saw a special surprise on DLP Report, Chip 'n Dale are at this spot today in their cowboy outfits.

Last edited:
F.Y.I. June 16th - 18th is Pride weekend. Expect a larger than normal crowd that weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter