Best Day to Visit

Tigman

Earning My Ears
We will be down visiting the Mouse and Friends and want to make a side trip to Sea World. We will be down in August.

Does anybody know if a certain day of the week is better than any other crowds wise?

Thanks in advance.

With the recent "Florida Fun Passes" there has been a big take up of tickets by locals, this means the park is likely to be more busy on weekends. This was my experience at Busche gardens recently. To be honest SW takes crowds pretty well and it is really only on JTA, Kracken and the simulator ride to Wild Arctic that are affected in a major fashion. There are quite a lot of counter service outlets for food and even on a really busy day it's easy to get food, although in August you will want to try to get somewhere inside. I would check out their website to see when the new restaurants are opening up ( dine with sharks and dine with Shamu) I think the shark restaurant may be open by then ( you can watch them not eat them :eek: LOL )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter