Best day to visit...

aurorasleeping

HHN Addict
I tried searching for this...but couldn't seem to find anything, so please forgive me if this has been asked before...

We are thinking of driving down to DL for a day sometime this month (Sept) for a day (we live in L.A.) Basically I just want to get some pictures of some of the 50th decorations before they're gone and ride a coupla rides.
I havn't been to DL in years... (since the year Indiana Jones opened :))...
So I was wondering..when the best day to go? I know each of the WDW parks has different "busy" days of the week...does DL have that? (not to interested in California Adventure right now, we'll go sometime this winter when it cools off some) Is early Sept busier than late Sept? or vice versa? Is there a difference?

Thanks so much!

Fri-Sun are the busiest days, with Tues & Wed being the slowest on average. :)

As to when to go.. I would strongly suggest avoiding the week of 10th-17th. The Disney mini-marathon is there then so I would expect it to be far more crowded than average, even on mid-week days. Other than that, I'd think you'd encounter crowds no matter when you go b/c of the 50th ending in less than a month. But I'm sure that mid week crowds, even though larger than normal b/c of the 50th ending, would still be very doable.

PP is right, usually I love Wednesdays!!! But definitely avoid the marathon, and I would also avoid the very last week when HM re-opens because I have seen that be pretty crowded also. Have fun!

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter