Best Day of the Week to go

LisaFB

DIS Veteran
Dh & I are going to Paris with my parents form July 4-12 and are going to spend one day at Disney. What do you think would be the best day of the week to go that would be the least crowded?

We are sooo excited to be going (both to Paris and Disney). DH & I are HUGE Disney fans. Not only did we incorproate Cinderella into our wedding last year but we also spent 2 weeks at WDW for our honeymoon. We are thrilled ot show my parents around!!

Any day except Saturday or Sunday. The park is at least twice as busy at weekends than during the week.

Hi,

I agree with Steve_Rob, anyday except from Saturday and Sunday.

Also, a good tip is to arrive dead on or before the opening time of the park, especially if you only have the one day. This way, as soon as the park opens you can whizz off to the more popular attractions before the park gets busier (between 10.15am and 11am).

Richard. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter