BEST. DAY. EVER. May '17 w/Chunkymonkey and Chubbyhubby NEW 8/28 x2 THE END!!

I really like the look of the new Disney Springs. Can spend alot of time there walking around and eating :) Tried Homecoming at the end of May--it was good but rich.

I agree. Good but rich!

Love that Lion King top-- had my eye on it when it was on Disney Store site but didn't pull the trigger in time before it disappeared.

Oh too bad. I think they have it online though?

Your Starlord visit was fun--have to say the Starlord I met did have better size proportions. However I am not ashamed to say--its all about Groot!

Yes, it's ALL about Groot! Star-Lord is just a distraction!

On a side note, are you planning a December trip?

Ooooh I really want to! Just trying to figure out dates. I don't have many vacation days left. So It'll probably be a long weekend and most likely in early Dec. Are you going to be there? :)

When i was there, I didn't see the booth where you got the scallop from. That one looked very good to me!

There were a lot things I missed too and then I'll see them on people's trip reports and I'm like damn that looks good!

I was amused by the shots of you in the dressing room. I'm not sure if I've ever tried on clothes at Disney before buying them, except for my Haunted Mansion dress. That could be why the Mickey shirt I'm wearing today is so ill fitting. :laughing:

The fitting rooms are never crowded so I just try stuff on to weed them out otherwise I'd just buy everything. Haha.

I've never eaten at a theater with tables and serves food (other than a concession stand). Sounds interesting. I also like being able to reserve seats in the theater. GotG2 was great! Good that you got to see it on the first day!

It's the latest trend now, this sort of luxury theater. It's nice!

We ate at Homecoming once as well, and I can agree with you that I prefer 50s Prime Time too.

:thumbsup2

Meeting Starlord seems a little strange. I prefer cartoon characters. Groot (not baby) has been meeting outside the rethemed ride at DCA, but his line is awful long and it's been really hot here, so waiting in the sun isn't an option I want to take. Nice that everyone left the line for F!

Yeah some people are apprehensive about meeting the face characters, especially from a live-action movie. Although this one is all about Baby Groot anyways. I admit the Captain America and Spiderman at DCA were pretty cool though and much better than this Star Lord.

YES YES YES!!! :hyper:

Another point for early May!! Woohoo!

I think NY Fashion Week is your next logical step! :thumbsup2

Haha NY Fashion Week is beyond me, but Disney Fashion Week - sign me up!!

YAY! I mean, I'm sorry for you that Homecoming's didn't blow your mind as much as 50s, but selfishly quite pleased about this as I'll be eating the glorious fried chicken at 50s soon! :thumbsup2:rotfl:

You will have no regrets either way. My friend Betsy eats at Homecoming all the time solo. She even has a favorite waitress there. Haha.

Yay!!! I remember the "getting in trouble" story from their TRs! :laughing:

Yeah we'll need to get into our own "trouble" at LTT!

Um what?! I have never been to a movie theater than fancy! I thought the recently redone theater nearby with slightly more comfortable chairs was fancy. :rotfl:

Yeah it's like the latest thing here. There's one near us in NJ and also one in NYC at South Street Seaport. I especially like the free popcorn if you buy the premium seats.

I think I'll order this next time.

good choice!

I think ours was due to the farewell to Wishes. It was the last night when we went to HS.

Yeah I heard it was crazy at MK during those weekends.

Oh wow I feel so forgetful :rotfl: I forgot all about that until you said.

Teehee.

Bummer their sold out of the best ones. I wondered if they are going to restock them or change them up for the seasons. I want to check it out in December.

I hope so, I really want to see them in person!

I like them all

Thanks! Me too.

Too cool I've never been to a movie that served meals. Of course I don't think I've been to a theater since 2011.

Haha, there are lots of theaters with the food service now, and some of them actually have luxury seating with blankets, pillows and free popcorn!

That looks seriosly good but is that powdered sugar on the CHX. Yuck

Oh I didn't even realize that was on my chicken. I did not taste it though. but I guess it's like how some people dip their chicken in honey? Like a savory sweet flavor.

YAY for Dis meets and surprise guests.

It's one of my favorite part of trips!

No but I refill it each time I leave the park. That things follows me everywhere now haha.

I can just picture you walking around with a popcorn bucket lol Just another thing that seems perfectly normal at WDW but notsomuch when you are home lol. It makes me laugh because there are some clothes and costumes and stuff people wear at Disney and I always think how great they look and contemplate buying all kinds of things I would never buy if I saw them in a store IRL lol but there it makes perfect sense. Or kind of like when you go to Texas and all of a sudden you want cowboy boots lol

Yes! I'm in! :cool1:

This would be an awesome trip with all us ladies!

Right now, it looks like Dec 7th-12th.

That's awesome! Those were around the same dates we were looking at. Which day were you planning on MVMCP?

I can just picture you walking around with a popcorn bucket lol Just another thing that seems perfectly normal at WDW but notsomuch when you are home lol. It makes me laugh because there are some clothes and costumes and stuff people wear at Disney and I always think how great they look and contemplate buying all kinds of things I would never buy if I saw them in a store IRL lol but there it makes perfect sense. Or kind of like when you go to Texas and all of a sudden you want cowboy boots lol

Yes that will be me. The girl with the popcorn bucket. HAHA. popcorn::
I know what you mean. I have a Disney wardrobe and a regular wardrobe. Which basically means I have too many clothes. LOL.

Challenge accepted :laughing:

:stir: hehehe

May the 4th:

Good call walking to HS. The Friendship boats are risky for rope drop. The boats are small and we have found in the morning that they don't take all of the people at the docks if they are already pretty full.

TSMM 3 times! Impressive!

Love your Star Wars dress.

The Olaf pictures are cute. In the first one, Olafs arms look like an extension of your arm and your husband's

*********************************************************************************

Sounds like you had a fantastic lunch at Prime Time with your friend. It has been years since we have eaten there. I would totally get the sampler! YUM!

The Mowie Wowie sounds a lot like the Sunken Treasure, the signature drink of the Beach Club FAQ:

Sunken Treasure- recipe by medicgirl177
1 1/2 shots Midori
1 shot Malibu Coconut Rum
1 shot orange juice
1 shot pineapple juice
Sprite or 7-Up to fizzy taste
1 shot Blue Curaçao
Over ice
Dress with Pineapple slice, cherry, or umbrella

SunkenTreasureNinjaMom.jpg

I'm glad you were able to find and enjoy the BW quiet pool!

:fish:

********************************************************************************

You made some great selections at the food booths.

Loved your spot for the Star Wars fireworks and all of your photos are amazing. I especially love the montage one. I don't remember that from the show we saw.

:chewy::darth::yoda:

I think only after a certain time there is a direct bu from the parks to Disney Springs but it's probably later in the day.
I think it's like 4 or 4:30pm.

Sounds like a nice time in Disney Springs. Cute shirts! Nice to actually see the inside of the theater, as I haven't before. Thanks for the Homecoming review too - I had been curious how it was.

Glad you got back to DHS for the meets and this:

Right after, we checked out the wait times for Toy Story....and there was NONE, there was no need for fast pass either. We walked on THREE times. I'm not kidding, it was amazing! This never happens for us!
Amazing!!! Can't say you did that too often.

So I have not yet had 50s Prime Time... I am a sucker for Sci-Fi... but now I have to because of the Homecomin'(g) comparison! I really like Homecomin'(g)'s fried chicken, but there is something different about it. It is just a little sweeter than the fried chicken I am used to.

I always get the Moonshine Mash. Favorite drink by far!

Really hoping to find the Groot cups during our August Disneyland trip! I'll have to research where to look for them. Also want to meet Groot, but I just don't know if I can do Star Lord... UNLESS Chris Pratt just happened to be there instead! Just too much of a weird difference between the Star Lords I have seen posted and Chris Pratt's Star Lord.

I can see why Cape May Cafe has such a following.

Those outfits are adorable! And all of the breakfast food looked delicious! I am a sucker for breakfast food in general though :P

After breakfast it was just after rope drop so we ventured into Epcot. It was practically empty! Well, not really but emptier than I have seen in a long time.

I can't remember the last time I saw it that empty!

I think we did random rides after this because there wasn't any wait for anything. We did The Seas with Nemo and went to visit the manatees.

I love the manatees at The Seas. I actually had a student who interned there, and she had a blast! Manatees are so interesting. :P

We finally got to meet with Joy and Sadness!

Ahh, those lines are always so long!

Then from Northern Bloom we got the scallop dish. It was very good. I like my scallops with a nice hard sear while still being tender inside and this didn't disappoint at all.

I loved that dish!

The scone however, was quite nice.

And the scone... mmmmmm :)

It was a gorgeous day!

Looks beautiful!

They are odd sizes though, like 14 x 14 so not a lot of frames for those.

I've bought several pieces of artwork from the Disney outlet (for super cheap!) lately that were odd sizes. I bought frames from ArtToFrames.com, because you can put in any dimensions and they'll make a frame for you. I haven't paid more than $15 for a frame from there yet!

We were seated next to the open kitchen

That looks neat!

Apple Pie A La Mode

Now, that drink sounds really good to me!

DH got the Shrimp n Grits which he really enjoyed. I had a few bites and the grits I thought were really good, but I definitely prefer the shrimp n grits at California Grill brunch more. That was probably my favorite shrimp n grits I've ever had.

Shrimp and Grits are definitely tasty. Living closer to the coast allows me to be picker about my shrimp though :P

Nice that you got in to get in to that meet without too long of a wait! And all of the clothes you got are adorable! I would've made... the same choices :P

Hi, I'm a little late, but joining in! I really enjoyed your SWDAS TR and didn't realize you had written so many since then! Really loving this report, especially since we were there at the same time (our trip was 4/29-5/6). The weather on that Friday and then Saturday morning was so much cooler than forecasted and was sooo nice!

I'm sad that we totally missed those painted butterflies in Epcot - those pictures are so cool!

We had a similar evening Toy Story walk-on experience on May 3rd! We got a 4th FP for it and didn't really need it and then walked on 3 more times. We could have kept riding except our arms were tired and we needed to get the kids to bed.

It's funny seeing how empty Epcot was for you that Friday morning. We were there the next morning and it was pretty crowded!

So now, Baby Groop cup in hand
I LOVE baby Groot! I think GotG (1 &2) are my favorite movies ever. and my disney Visa is BB8. Although I did a yoda cover for magic band last trip along with light saber earrings.

1 1/2 shots Midori
1 shot orange juice
1 shot pineapple juice
1 shot Blue Curaçao
Over ice
And thanks you wonderful people over on Beach club resort thread(that I lurked on before 2015 trip)-I asked for this at Hurricane Hannah's-the bartender said-"oh you are an old schooler Disney aren't you?" or something to that effect. I may keep the ingredients needed on hand at all times to make this:rolleyes1. Although I only do 1/2 shot blue Curacao (too sweet otherwise).

Revenge of the 5th looks like a pretty darn good day to me, can't wait to see what the best day ever has in store. Speaking of darn good, glad to see you all enjoyed Homecoming. We didn't try the fried chicken so I couldn't do the 50's comparison, but we really liked the chicken biscuits we had. We did not care for the greens though as ours were really sweet. Sounds like they may have changed the recipe since February since yours were tangy.

Glad you all got to catch the fireworks and see groot. Though I'm not going to lie I had to google who what was, cause I'm totally clueless on all things Marvel

Love your Star Wars dress.

Thank you!

The Olaf pictures are cute. In the first one, Olafs arms look like an extension of your arm and your husband's

It does! I had to do a double take when I saw the picture as well.

Sounds like you had a fantastic lunch at Prime Time with your friend. It has been years since we have eaten there. I would totally get the sampler! YUM!

It was a wonderful lunch. It's nice to have a meal with friends, both old and new ones. :)

The Mowie Wowie sounds a lot like the Sunken Treasure, the signature drink of the Beach Club FAQ:

1 1/2 shots Midori
1 shot orange juice
1 shot pineapple juice
1 shot Blue Curaçao
Over ice

That sounds amazing and totally like what we had at 50s Prime Time!

Loved your spot for the Star Wars fireworks and all of your photos are amazing. I especially love the montage one. I don't remember that from the show we saw.

It's at the very end of the show. I love the montage and also the part when Vader comes out and uses his light saber. It's so cool!

I think it's like 4 or 4:30pm.

You're probably right!

Sounds like a nice time in Disney Springs. Cute shirts! Nice to actually see the inside of the theater, as I haven't before. Thanks for the Homecoming review too - I had been curious how it was.

It was fun seeing Disney Springs change so much. The theater was actually a little older than I was expecting but I guess that AMC had been around for a while, I just never been to it before!

Amazing!!! Can't say you did that too often.

Like, never ever, unless we're there for morning EMH, but that's just too much effort, haha.

So I have not yet had 50s Prime Time... I am a sucker for Sci-Fi... but now I have to because of the Homecomin'(g) comparison! I really like Homecomin'(g)'s fried chicken, but there is something different about it. It is just a little sweeter than the fried chicken I am used to.

Yes I agree! Homecoming was good but it wasn't my preferred form of fried chickne. 50's PT definitely fit the bill for that one, just crunchy fried goodness without all the fuss.
I really want to eat at Sci Fi again but I can't seem to find an ADR that fits with any of our trips for the rest of the year. Will have to keep trying.

I always get the Moonshine Mash. Favorite drink by far!

It's delicious!

Really hoping to find the Groot cups during our August Disneyland trip! I'll have to research where to look for them. Also want to meet Groot, but I just don't know if I can do Star Lord... UNLESS Chris Pratt just happened to be there instead! Just too much of a weird difference between the Star Lords I have seen posted and Chris Pratt's Star Lord.

I hope you get a Groot cup!! And yes the whole Star Lord thing was kinda odd, but I guess most people where there for Baby Groot anyways and they kinda know that.

Those outfits are adorable! And all of the breakfast food looked delicious! I am a sucker for breakfast food in general though :P

Thank you!! Me too. I love breakfast food.

I love the manatees at The Seas. I actually had a student who interned there, and she had a blast! Manatees are so interesting. :P

That's awesome!! I love the manatees too. So big and gentle. I like it when they feed them those heads of romaine. Although if all I ate was lettuce I'd be svelte as ever. I obviously don't eat much lettuce. :laughing:

I've bought several pieces of artwork from the Disney outlet (for super cheap!) lately that were odd sizes. I bought frames from ArtToFrames.com, because you can put in any dimensions and they'll make a frame for you. I haven't paid more than $15 for a frame from there yet!

I've seen that site before! Thanks for reminding me. Sounds pretty cool. Now where to put that art...I have a fear of commitment to my walls. I never want to nail anything in!

Shrimp and Grits are definitely tasty. Living closer to the coast allows me to be picker about my shrimp though :P

Nice that you got in to get in to that meet without too long of a wait! And all of the clothes you got are adorable! I would've made... the same choices :P

I'm sure you've had some excellent shrimp n grits! I don't have much to compare to but what I've had so far at WDW has been really good!

I'm glad the meet n greet line wasn't too long. I mean we still waited about 30 minutes which for me is at the point I get antsy but for the first day of these characters appear I'd consider that a win.
Thank you!! I sure had fun shopping at Disney Springs!!

Hi, I'm a little late, but joining in! I really enjoyed your SWDAS TR and didn't realize you had written so many since then! Really loving this report, especially since we were there at the same time (our trip was 4/29-5/6). The weather on that Friday and then Saturday morning was so much cooler than forecasted and was sooo nice!

Hi there!! Good to see you here! Yes we got annual passes this year so it's pretty much been all Disney all year long, which is fine by me. That's a lot of trip reports to write but I'm happy to write them!
Oh that's so cool you were there at the same time! The weather was sooo nice that weekend. It was such a difference from our trip two weeks later where all I wanted to do was stay indoors. It was way to hot!

I'm sad that we totally missed those painted butterflies in Epcot - those pictures are so cool!

They were really cool! This is the first year I've seen them so I guess they are new for this year's festival!

We had a similar evening Toy Story walk-on experience on May 3rd! We got a 4th FP for it and didn't really need it and then walked on 3 more times. We could have kept riding except our arms were tired and we needed to get the kids to bed.

Totally! I love it when the crowds are that low, which is becoming rarer and rarer. It's great to know there are still times like this at WDW.
My arm totally hurt after the first time but didn't stop us from the repeat runs, lol.

It's funny seeing how empty Epcot was for you that Friday morning. We were there the next morning and it was pretty crowded!

I assume saturdays they get the local crowds too. Saturday evening was just lovely though!

I LOVE baby Groot! I think GotG (1 &2) are my favorite movies ever. and my disney Visa is BB8. Although I did a yoda cover for magic band last trip along with light saber earrings.

Impressive, most impressive :darth:
My Disney Visa is Darth Vader. I get high five-d a lot from cashiers. Haha. BB8 would be so cute though!
I love GoTG and so happy they brought baby Groot as a Meet n Greet!

Revenge of the 5th looks like a pretty darn good day to me, can't wait to see what the best day ever has in store. Speaking of darn good, glad to see you all enjoyed Homecoming. We didn't try the fried chicken so I couldn't do the 50's comparison, but we really liked the chicken biscuits we had. We did not care for the greens though as ours were really sweet. Sounds like they may have changed the recipe since February since yours were tangy.

The fried chicken is definitely not as good as 50's PT in my book, but still a tasty version. That is weird your greens were sweet. I guess they did change them up as they definitely had a vinegary tang to it and was not sweet at all!

Glad you all got to catch the fireworks and see groot. Though I'm not going to lie I had to google who what was, cause I'm totally clueless on all things Marvel

LOL I'm surprised Jason has not dragged you to see GoTG 1 and 2 before! They are good movies though!

I love your shoes... what brand are they?

Thank you! They are from Allbirds. They are the most comfortable shoe ever. I did stick some of those Hickies lace-less ties on them but I have since reverted back to the laces. They are excellent park shoes. :)

https://www.allbirds.com/

May the 6th - Part 1: Bon Voyage Breakfast with Royalty

I was truly excited about today's Bon Voyage breakfast. Not only was it a completely new restaurant and character meal for us, but it was located right at Trattoria Al Forno which was at the base of the Boardwalk Resort. I get so excited when we don't have to go far for breakfast! We rolled out of bed, got ready, and strolled right to our breakfast a little before our scheduled time of 9:30am. I even got to sleep in a little, yay!

It was packed at Al Forno. This seems to be one of the most popular breakfasts around. Even I can't find another ADR for our upcoming trips. Even though we showed up on time, we still had to wait about 15 minutes. Lots of little girls dressed up as princesses today.

B1zJ0xzGmeZia-W137YrBiu2Wy9h2v_gUgibomCuc1bxp3z1VwxL5P-qK1CJVcbRZdoutLQlMZDZSBgz_CT41F7gInnayMGTZvejueFthdIc7tM4j_iJQYW3-KDzvsng7YktqMf_rIpn9zmHO1wlodMm8oJuFZH6YaFISRV2ATnFsyUYXu0IG1Mba1yN0ZqA86Jz07KaosfC36ND8RAJru__A0h_wBVgnNtfWPJnpLqtA9ffhsjsjvUzgMIiOEaXG77ky5nNNhUNyS1wIpV6SNe60ft5SlTjhUahUrurc3EGD8u_IvIyp-0SizCrM072zmZEGTBlQRGGBRsYbPz5un1sKzDzCIeATopj7jWh4E9T3LhsKnSQdVl9Wc3bRvT2hmPsIaac3NMEBom_U_OCigR4YfAoGGMuyBIlfYxZRCs8LCAZQPPUqt4-zmqsaCprdjG00wyKGINwKRF1IapGYBzpr-fvjFXhIa5jjTO945_0WT7yv0sFXjCZyTXRhzfEm4G5BoONWUBCwO47enooYO21-jugSP_CMozp8mr6pEL7GMURaKW72lvbLk2B30UPLrpzlGVfAv2gjLxqreWqFyfIvr7hy-yAM5LawhvurX-0Jmg1T7G3aQ=w800-h600-no

Soon we were called and brought to our table which was right near the entrance to the dining area you see above. This also is where all the characters enter and are announced. Here are the menus for breakfast:

KUSe7wEo3wSmAoqh1y3GytvJks5QO8a0Q0w2VYvdAxtYlgbxMKHSaLvkrKeoNHP0zWJFHBU3_M76sEE_RHgIXUEaxw5jlNqBXSuzfvHLkKjUgKVX0Wcoe6xV3qQ8k_4i4aUsFH5t-UOZWsONHmRlOqGl2apZNqzyswy5__tuCZNpzmdVrSFfAJFfab7Rsh3QThf7Cq_uaNrqF98LYjmyxrYLm5u9o6_nUI7nvP1u_1GNrC-VoaTEcLTUbAKCLfcz9iPblgK3y65uRb-qMzgFJHaIAm99-uQDZbPsDmHKBdFo6R7470CzLFJ6EdFJMys-I7MYYSb1cf2xpgPdXO48AILCztYKS7W738zQRdw5QcEeBNam-pqkcaRNkUUeLhMj5KOi8sed-yU4_Gxg_mDTMHPcw2UBQHG5HQX-LIqn3JBmE13t8CAINhNIZW0P5oA_XNUbfItcQKrfvwiaUKwIHMVS4RRlc8j6qSHwfbMY--dzVtsFVqPOjQNoW6BZk3QvIWxi0kmwoPD6np_m8FOgEUEZtoX8MyKyt6FN7mZwQ9PTkTpl7FkTunfKaJA_CPti7EJ-iaEovcXch-zn26squ9T8xcJQlhOUyD-HKjgrQrFRrwHWA_NJqg=w479-h638-no
yqvfuY4nUi6qs4nDYlHP8L8Fw4Mlko1ixIVqtJUTojMYhAe4XTcqv5NJHjJjDd4CnLAUxyY6S13OkFUPyd22b2DRSQr6tEvfiu1BHucjF9dybKbSTMHb8f1pxLT1EpbMeMLyyNATQAh1eVr-j3z-iiBCwWewcHUbwEhBgg8-0P80fXxV5Ec3lilwS-KEAk-cRYiGdfFIizBGYIDsMbLPaOCDX_XEJam0Mzzce8TKXSOKSxtSSs-Pptvt3SQQomusJlh5_G2PgZ9g-F4QOxbAhe7bqHZslU5qhWwLS_3aWp__PM2zFS8DlkqiUJwATlEnQbbuMLgTpTWH-ttq8lMKbk8IHO0nyWWedBZvJi9v0ApNlq_x1a4UAerUCxdX_9fVvrCWAQL5ommJmrrHNbFMQg22CMLlRdCh07pleJ3ZU-Jo8FyDCKq_9TpmwzFkC1CEVcsXD3LQFoYeCveDufkpz3UWndmzwdC94_K3a9lrZcqfoE6FcM7fn5lNsVKsODhF1Y4YriLMs9qGqXMyOGDFG7oOq7wUCF25v8eq8e_Ku9PtJvfyREl4mety7uhU8gGNsEZgxT4CxA_s8BOK0NGHv8h4fbDd3lIBxd54xTJMgmH7N6vzFPejtA=w479-h638-no

At that moment Rapunzel and Flynn Rider entered. My first time seeing/meeting Flynn Rider!

Pixn-El3UCdlMnK22D8w6CtC0b_zXAOsCO0aLaFl1_Rgg-7v1Q1a13hVqxRO80rihsIEzyS-Xo2yFbERQXRTHs6ZGeaDyJ6WbunL7YtpMJ-K7Sg46jWIrUvHJgcLPiTsbmK7-mJhWyMCrcoCAvNPZgTHLZ37LtMYCyPeNpTPVpTCHDBQ0-3tD_lMxwMixte8uFm1-inDoVvckrzRJbRln9ehEzYTNCFAvTSNZRaAmCEBUP6xgrxhl1j5vgabKH4SDt6QGny4DFEFn2ZQvFyn_xfh6ndbxpLywXjOpSW0Sq84tNVEmV7JjPKmSJqGcOOXfNmM0_9ie6lJtQjeQtRpRJz0d2UJkx68ANLUj7tQblszMoujmCaWcf0L5EO-TENo1N1vYPzVSBOVloOV62IsMpM8avncllzTGDz0BNLjcl9KdIpAXBFDKSdkaC8qYFnzscdYL_lYBco1Cdi4KmJ9yp7q_Shb-MI2e6wxTuSKF9PnbDexCCTfxfTBb-pOaJt2HycQOx8dRwZm-8rI7qv5N8zsJrX_ac3EJY1Ze1l7u61codoqQ6Wddq_cv6WiJ8topuDHLpiA7l9kReUvGggMGuAOl0cuR5PpuxagWYQJYWFQHmj0hRjPaA=w800-h533-no

At each table there is a questionnaire that looks like a map that you can fill out. I thought that this was because characters found it helpful to look at it and get to know who they were talking to better, but none of the characters looked at our map. Maybe we are just too interesting (...not!) :rotfl:.

Map completion in progress:

r38ZwegowOsc0L-FnINhWWaAvMlOQbik9MiyUvXZ1Ywa4cW8tWOSLIXWbkuJ8mBPg9OQclzLnuyy1sDc5f9hhdBXy9-qKtm-7PBYYBGVG_yhtfjSKrwTuuXUn5xSKzn4HmSFH7uoECgMzaPnh1HcXLZrzCcvOnvgR6FVynmlDaj3lOgCqSuhV1oKyJHwpeOh4ZJfqvjKo5WtFOj7G680PCLm0oy1pSPshQyNQX2eK-8cvrfBmVlH-IgkloVJtqfd1h_NvfpV6adhuNkm7H0J2eOENs2CsFqIVhCjPsqAzrj5S-NwGJCqIcK_QDliepK9HmTZnz7Amah4gsGyB7azGsIMhovFhlBp1BjjgqTmyo5gRT0C-usvM5HHeWEAFL1oEjSwPkuWaS_fYuIb1cTeELxbmaY-XIMIA3sy2lf61SGLrZKfWVkNcSGEoBpJWK5p-Yd9j01mncJO1yGf9ECsfS4i6Smfyhqy2-zgXA_AbI8Hl-LGepjHTzbfmnStnEMFiXt1NBcmJNGw0LuMzfVgUm5q4FExgHcS7WmN4364HZ-qdwh0rgQYwacxnDZm_Z0X0t_92rfU3vE-O79fKxNFzItOmZGWcgWe-g0KFynwGKKLrqH_Uttzww=w800-h533-no

Funny to say I had listed Dole Whip and Fantasmic! as my favorite snack and show respectively, but we didn't get Dole Whip or see Fantasmic! on this trip. We just didn't have time! I was actually going to write Illuminations but I wrote Fantasmic! because I thought the characters would find more in common with that show than Illuminations, haha.

Our server brought us coffees and juices and took our order. Our breakfast started with a platter of pastries. I love how it's served in a mini cast iron frying pan, a la Rapunzel. The theme of these desserts are really clever. The sun cookie was a crisp puff pastry cookie, and there was a pastry resembling a clamshell/oyster complete with a pearl. Loved the theme of these, and they tasted pretty good, better than what you'd get at Be Our Guest.

4m1Zl4dgEurZ-kYxb1vIH5D87LBCpgYxm0Yg49Ja8AkcFQ6-LIeUti2DJ9tkrNHw1msslhGNTZBn73xDK5KavCzW3s5Zc77ZAhl0ZMjlglWhWd8iFYQtj8OCFJBLi94b4DXOJAAK3pFNArHY3gIJm_6kyFcjVVOpUGL2uzAq2hzLXloQuu0515qtXInw8YN0JrBGMv_ruVVSh9jf-Uum-vR_nN_s5gIlGik-o_uV2NPnty8FCMvCzl7Vy8t_PORNeJhNGiuHxL7dkKzv-gCAWviPKm0uXivuD4q4PbOsmw-Et1FSLiRT2Iknk-3dCmbCGE9fl9Z_mJ5AWJoYOg5esO_HSNeGQy8UaUnRAafY1KWNnFsoOjdks8jR3N7wcJTE578JPG31nQm_naKpyK5CieWGUOV6QpMwstBaijX9nfHtqhmEB8YxuCQ6pqFKjhoaxP0OSOOgcvGUFQHcoHe4CQon7soSJhxz3m4lIvYe6NnKo8XUl2Q-L3sYR5QgdI_6cUaaIitDvR2rx7gIqRCUYGLVbDl5_18D0FlNfUbHhVaAu3_NgY3Wwq7tfKzPZBOMd--hrlX2IwTlH1q_-DSzjLcF5MPkAPIIJS15xjVamRQ5nhDMLxx5ww=w800-h533-no

I took some pictures after I took a bite out of some of these. This one was a chocolate cigar type pastry that was quite good!

lieBoJdae8VhV_wkjwWiVOw67TFMw8F03jItM89OcfU0TuzRp6T7nWPaBZr5M3z8HLgWcN1H4I9MNlXs12Q7oc91PTdXEiSD2KR3318W642SZ-mfGluJ0ssZbSq9-nb8taWILTNxMNrfPCiAz8v93iNrMuJ2i7cRtiyC-3dE8pCc0BYHthpLZC_IfyJfVlpZaEEJaLP3edriQZ4Yb6ZKRSLFBg-ul24k9mt12JqY0aMoJcMU4cMCugMHL-nNOIbwgLD9HOH5cCnoeb3NZY0NU4kFJMy5s1cAPVEJ0x61TeSGp5M7xVXJw7cxbdQe_jfLTPYQotcIjWsF2zOve_Xik2m5Y3jVgIFmUlM_zx0SJwEwd3rueGEFVOtQi4EeVQkplpEjKbxOpHhg7moW76yGJ6Lr2qGBZbPhy0DIupwM0_WM5KYUcFO5SvawZ_bRf9IwIWRC8DiljJ8UAFp6xZ6XIyEm9R8KzncIy-8YwR0LI2n7zWCiBBXr6hyum5NTm-zAWeFsbQAmUhpTlDRGKF6tSxs2ykm6qvp6px-VhRML2-mmOQCHooczZOMtSs2ryGszcx20-vT_YAmvqic6qXDrY3ecSSGKp5xwcWomzwqMnk373QE1lmGDwQ=w800-h533-no

The inside of the clamshell pearl pastry had a strawberry-like jam. It was kinda like a danish. This one I didn't care for much.

dV1OG3cJgvE948PSywxthRkXQl0xvkOjbcEGKdoyAV1wQaTeuvOEkECO8lN9hWZ-v80TqUsz34_P4-_Iq7sBCR-6RbYF5U8ooT8IdhoKtX1AOapXcfnNiNE9G2UoB2-Yiqx-ip7cEMDxf36YvMdzUatBuEb1fjrudZdC8qip0cPt3WAFWsKxtHJBB2ll4i0o9PU1ed5xx7Ti4e051sUhYK6ysM28ZuWz-qeX3I2WcFkqtF-uYs2v2jQHsOmFmIIBb8mW8cgkt9ciV3Y9RPT8gMFr1Cm5v2DIvqQCEnTT5EMocDlcrBf8Xjr0z1OqzoOA0Y40g5XVsXoBPTaLnvmSL8j-nFjpRQsguuP7mbGhPTd7UozcTJXBbPTec45pu_ZkUwz5bG3Epf3cW5DlC7HpriGjiiqjkQ_dDZTzC2T17VJHauvH-fkBPDIsz-Zwr8SeyBQqjoxn3hC_lV_cew32hX-qKpD9ThTKvb3spPjHcv-vJMXcvCP9qUDdP3TU0KS6jSYhvjTH5ahz1Y0xKC3RRJDKXXCzXXFqS3k-E2Lkhwb9eTjmalL6-pSXYspmGeuKvMm0EA_aaf5f8d632BXyxE-hqL4HS6VSlAecTFrnaFeKaA0gN8lMYw=w800-h533-no

And there was a multicolored muffin that I remember was pretty good as well. It was more like a cupcake than a muffin. They reminded me of those tie-dye cupcakes at Baked by Melissa.

xQY-vGl-9n1QEWxzkhB5mt-R4l58axXwJfFqSYZxQ4WyUJd7AeWBK4bPZnlHe0hQeLNINC2j5oqvcDPRmXXxNVTcGTbDw3U1EotSJ_2SVcaqNwg40bTIbVCKZX511HtW3cSbizOH7Z4FmFrwSIcxWgY26ay22CDmXlg8xEMHgwvFdSIF7m8Za2yCWLrIfilKYEAUGhsKDGmIqGKwSj2XGGPC7AjUBcrsPVu1hol6Q4i0Iu-rn5R3IX09eHQRMsijeGp909sk1vqgJPDDD0BPtOWlXOaCH_NW74dvmBEY5j6dWaFpkdusdAulXiZmkRY2tJmwCe7sViDvMsXefv72ZqME_JLwR4mzS6TDfWeSDp0Nly_fKTw3Lqfd5900j5EDPSZkv1-SaSXkFhhpUR8hEyotbep-G53fTcbP2EbpRP-hgH4qDYr56f8bqN-LYQLGpdtM0VBxTyiEAT5m5CkzPilXEdsNX4s831UcQAqv-aS8Gw9ybm6OzkzdeaO5TvG49IlbOAUZLqvBLcA9pcyRRbMVXh-t0-fUrx-Z4XvmELrm3mIqFZEPB1rAVSqniyKMKdj-1_GgYlnOICJJSmWvCXpwQtHudyuAAczgtklnsz-El9ARJwOZmw=w800-h533-no

In addition to the pastry platter with is shared by the table, you are given a choice of fruit salad or yogurt parfait as a starter. We both chose the parfait.

5ICqVeBh88wvknJDcz_awhm9KAXEGJQ-Ds4LKahI6MhmKoxs8oyDjP5Y4Vh097RUoFfdbGka3wxXAv_AGkatSYlAq53V5FOumCrO4MuzDYq8TSksVw1LQ-a6ytl6PHmqb734P41WdDWb4qtYspM7rHF-JaGa2cNm8DD0fmXhgO7gORiBH5y9BAq0jB-Qc1Ahc8kG_Z0tfoKxR_3dTxRGk_DckXmNCiOaTy69SVQjXCC6WXVGnjSgJ5nMaBhIoid-zYhkzpfzj77ofbjser6APJyOhP9v_ZUDNkTj6Zw87vCc8VdfoFF3mGEMZCFScMZV1c8jah2NLfuFBtu8LxIpfCtX0Y7xIgzHbY1orDDb5CDOeYHjofp_JO-uMRtYVaRenrwQmCK9G96_-rQ9ICpNWAsV62DTBwsGGCq9LL5IVR2wRPIGXo2XIPOsUzDeJ9rSm2sRCXwsoHVCpy86ztPbfn4IFwbWWRyQa_I-_Vska8S_CG-Vn8vYQWjjC0kp1dcT9C8g1N06lHjCXHzeOaJHhu2VvRzE_2sq8Yo82AHgulJyYLrKw-hfMSJ3EE48AfifA0D-a4UUBcixbkmKL5xqGE96nYqG_ETTqtmZr93CVNpkW7N_tCOYEQ=w800-h533-no

We really enjoyed this. This was yummy and had greek yogurt, honey, sweet berries and granola. Sometimes parfaits don't taste as good as they look but this one was, on the contrary, really good. I also love the little crab cookie added as garnish.

Our first guests arrived! The characters meet each table separately and not as a couple, although now and then they would do a little dance and interact. Flynn Rider was very charming and very nice although not the best smolder I've seen. I actually think he'd make a better Star Lord than our Star Lord the night before. I totally forgot to ask to peek inside his satchel though!

Rapunzel was her usual sweet and feisty self, i wonder if she has heard of a dinglehopper. She must go through many of them for her hair.

AyZZghKB3TEKogjZrNt9NYPDjefGN9E4Z7h-Hbi4aad4QTZrP_v3fDy_v7PQr08NLrEfc1k6PBgDjQmGz5n6DXYuyRh5tpXOHKRAFMMeiwWzoQH6TSjroLc1G1Oz8OB4PdPXnklU3dIQ9N7VAvZygfTghfqseyvnCEsi6GY5IhI0_nbUedst7j-7KSkXt9mN3P6qLMh5gvqI9gjcJeuOEo8cHgznWHDl-NFBR0cIkOj437oAMLGvfX-H_XdFfTXIpdBQT9fNiL3mBfFEfFxgUsn6vYl8P7UVwdRShVgbMeJy2MHPhbtJdLctM4yLMD9tsIxZ78dl-tgxDYL-n-A3G2Vz2F2tiHup2d94lxYm5awTLwBOjFei0G3A5-L2I2Cx6eRAYfNwBxRA4-gQUXWUpJmTvvh7mOiQL9JQbe3pbmwoxcM1HFoE-7jDgZWB_iE9J5GUFg1dB9MBZBKNzccuENYqW0EPEGLIXMuoi0rsc68u8hHChgy5iwC-b9GxXffyytz3Ym4xDA1soWr3VtwzBNqnU7c8gXqKqk46oiOHZ6KV3---lkxedvc_E-i3ZqRGgr5BL8euVQUp0KDXdOYcTqrScEb6SQKniMDmmFZRkAo2b_143asGfg=w426-h638-no
LhPrHC1XtpfFo_y0IPDnqHpn31jt9lakcwLexUm0SgfPncGTEl3uou_ILUZdwI9yJMht7guTq0n7yAUnlZ3dLfgNL8jkuHdwBEbvMY17GM5DeVCnlSBF_PvroyqgwQDc3_7VBHdbK9qXgcTPldt19VJLHhes6LmCSgqRkAXUlcbNLt9RfAVJ74hVV121GrcR4bqbiZ76kHaj0cLZTSN6jrjtVh5zOoWkNK8UWdOAHcBY5F2w-9qS6ubw_CcIZkZgtqxlvbBPU7VrEo8Zem7JlHNFzpFPdXnPdVeEFL4hk9w2cRywDjekJtebXBjSydkkFr0gtOq0OvKRRXeDkSd5i8Clwo49XgOO8bHFqtnKihl-t-jVfsy1p1IjIH9hbsBehtg7dACukPilhHED03zPteEj7BfFPlwrz7p4io8BnQ1pd4Fym_QavozzCeD2mhRqGIx-IFLNHWyKR9MjM10Z_MnlWoMpwfFYEsXDOEclty_kwvNDsPk4wmD8xXgL3kyca6DKsWrYa1zKgTL4QrKQfOjpIbNpQZwRLOt2GUvfhLYKaV-V1URamEtkFpZWNSLY22V0YWTKri-9Q9fSs4ovmMfd0kfRP_geB-A_PG7-bAawsGpBzHV2SA=w479-h638-no

mX2J9l9-vFT05XQmIrreAxBQRHGV6H6wTK6D-b6xVLIuyC5kQc6CNeZz-cImCr_UsLs8bPuqIWJ8DKPMXnj629v55CVeJgzLQ2TckMk5k9_k2UQWlYqCWCC1Ot4RAB0KZkLwvw6S4V1hM7ZrIW9VV94yagu5j3OIoKaj3daA-Loc-vu8UCnTSsSXMnh3Q0HPsMTeacPVuMuD3N-qntZBrfCv5uNgUBZI1fRrn_eKfbtXxD8tEYda_2fy7vVHlyL5KstfyjbP9Si9B2rOkyeHJtLWNbAcyI2TuuhAv8H1GRQMjOV-IKruEM9a-g124pIyabf9bD-f5W2k0Y-PIHXVZOmfe-lxcVGppi6yFesCb2eCQZp4sz-aE-J0luUEN3VRfNG_QTm-oXxDm3HkyLfO-4OKbaiTdTIAa6IFktNnrbYqr190zu3gqtR9R11GUNwW8H-6-UyEW0rfHwaW1bsedWfBSsmWSiQgnE9E2pMgfoxtEGv1PkdcsGv4fxVDzHAfKtdiXWDtufJJiaLJ6SbTs_CqEt1W18h0yOL2heWZddt7GanbeAeaCT-Hbr1F6KrH-9A1tZ4Tk7Dp2IEn6KOYFjJJaZTW1ZUdBMIGbkCh78FzILUl-pnjEg=w426-h638-no
LtxqB2IclTwHd8vGs0rQmQsFCzAD1dmpWQmv71CJKVm5SZCG76SPBcRU-VSqxgCnzAOSTlBXzFJvEs8TzvGwyiJBn1ZwJ73j5ZZ4S5150PTlzbqw5c5T384UPZDpkeyUlyZxCOvPBHN1ulBd-RvbrsG9_vCxgp1KAxh9KNuJ93wdUwBq2_kmpJyq-0ZPEqnmqnCqy0N1KLMWVrkbZsS_JftAjPc-fYjyAvKyJc9-NCBvXHI_Zh8KQ7DXqcOucxsuat-7vyMnKJjNRmsOPhc5m8XmlalVjYVfnxLHQOdE-E6u72JhMbznEWrsa8c19Ns9AWZd0gMTiVFVAwSTYM_Tl0U7sC3c_4-zpjBg6i74FtjLPz4Vm3jqClIHIRYrZx9SrGs8qH9QoLC8hOdSvwtLthnIk7ybAGuOjHHAdSHqtFDzhtk9TgJeHs6atkY95Ul2RSRs8XBclnXW9I0kTRpRDIfwfb0doiKFca6MS6jniJf6ABElyvuP69kLUawrp0IIbyDH2J4HeuqnqfA_FwV2RErI4RDBIFMl9xNm7WutqJ8cTZyfU65crxtim0iJO8atJdu-nfPBQ2-IxI8bRXo9euxWE9mUvEKMrxjmSbvEoxlvXeYr31pAmQ=w479-h638-no

zfA0dZj-dDg3OJHPR86zP_22-MKsiMMteWKjzozJoIpO_hod04lHqJx_ftElal7EukpvL4bGtIo9IKStkqHz606cVTZmX5doueD7UcWHREqSK9qa08UsCAX4hYkvdqEU3NXDU7BWzqIA4yyN5yzTwv0XXrt1K4ZsAlgUznRQwDx_BG7sG6bPJaYf1GkrFQu6MhY4ZRRkbjYjl5A9q4qLJoaOyw5KReD_P22KxFE4c0PIqBUD0aXxw6jQVyX9y8S-0FgxOTa-fcHx_5Sf_MFPRkJ2NhG_8VvdU8PmqP6D0-cs05RI1pOce-Rff84fhzLrGKSdBgkUGgBnbob_3Emi6tMKyCWGxCefPmMc2FgjY3gSijz7uDWyLhsKl15raswx9rzcvd78Os2UPh4qdyiQ3hf3DkttGZyzaBegpXDAJLHRBBwv3Pf4HOj4uRktsHpNJ7vkQ32R1T_y-w0q1HPk8MxWkFeqeKAZWAdWerrgQjPn86DPfqh9KLA25x3OTHQ0NDWH8bo7VuZujOQsuiMj2rK8OfBC3xJbannhZSH6x-LOJVwmj1L7xb5lqTlWOXcYgEYs0GxspJ7Rb2SC5bQmJ4vVV42F8EepV0ngb2d3fzmRyyEg5UIFWA=w800-h533-no

Our next guests were Ariel and Prince Eric. Ariel of course loved our outfits and I grabbed a dinglehopper when we posed for a picture and she said that was a really good idea!

Oh7G8Dkgd5ngcJb64YJ6lr_kjLPlAlrkbT_mdwzXNlIZra3N7_Vk2ica-faVHdpaxzAO71oJ1vSxB4HiT-Ict9vdULoDFQGWxIBnruh82-vp955It0q0grHDX2E7icvzHGBE1r8mhKR5HoYOjvyQKElpguM5RGnJbEL67DgrccariursW79D5F6kYWuCvezgSvW_HdGRtBsuIH1nlK0gtKcPisdMP1KDG_qLZWdPCzV8EbGl1izHl-i3lpkmo3dTQwkbhVpfepSbS1Rwa2AchzqTvjiGzE8lde_V8AShbMEEcnxD-lYfKSjWETNbmVDMhX9aUUd4hwkEl-5NgoLuVFsKwyvPFnyO9wLskFqTbJ69kuxP9bqNEVlUttVVtEO1n19dnWcAVFc1JUE9dVdiP62m-vixmwwldZq4NZkAZs9gaJFnlGucZpdzuHGgrRT35mklKwHSh1c3BIw_drRqJx2Kwi7BQA0qA9Ky8fprlakSOJCmiONxWB2i42zmwVM4NUN8-wTemIr3dBhR5Mk52T9dkU9IWC30FC_giqP-g9paZAnLyjtBXReKfoPyxlC_KOZd8wuXnyX59Cpx5FBq5vNZ3rdA5ZLji_x-f9jg1iYY4_QeKfafxA=w479-h638-no
4X-Uz3XcXTjB-HfXi-TcRcGJLck70RatQRrwbQyAybfWvYn_qp2M-RBgPjBIP72G0QyOFSPudoInEuzWarPmFS0dUOHoOA5tQq75t72Fl8CRaIKMYH7_DWeZqYn0WAPNuhd7VilGd_XYrBbsukD8CF-JQ6LQ0g04GUEWzuPtFblqs94yrQcDbK51uaQTzEG0dDQjm564nMMYzXQblGcl5W-RdnGDLRtNF-eII-XLlb98jjslwy2FLbtTI0B1zl3YhCLNb7mYZmGaekX5OsvJDANUiJfd_ZQ9vw85A5jLxQimtONu3ZRgl0Yk9bZeJ0jT3eY-BawSw6WLcyMTuw1QctTCphptG5FRNPsZMImoFaPmsLjewIrIsZ90tCTxwHw7qloirX87xH9X0PlnL-kVey5LGGiv84IvVk2GqVHk6icjfoTYLWjOKfn9LqBfit6zIpJpJIp8T1rGhMYO_D9F8HL_V1qOXEclROMHTBjl-Cf2JPls2aUGOlPrUvxHb0yJ9PFpfXAqvpvmt9kNfz2rQf70QuW1M1m5uQHX3hUa9hX_bXxADzxwCeFiCRkN4dEmFzApYZ67QHf8l8OhTmRX-FrbgXA5DJ7NWPUfpBwMedYqCE9mjmDpOg=w479-h638-no

UQTmtodroYJPDubEpSpE37U0tISDgUYHGn3AyRg7zQJ3AfKhldJZcMRBmy50rNkyLIkyXtPvsQa9w_TXFxQUnXbUlasrvZQDeU-U4-ubnzf5lPRpMKgSMg6knH-KQLWmgc7XyoDgnZwpG93NEOmVgv540dabyBklzrxWF390OBCsoASkcHQOZpR8ryIpRsYhO_VWPL1e9zX5SgVw13PRtI0nrcy0jb13D8LjvVtVOmv4qDtw1lcBjdfqUXZAsMgL82M6zD8T9Mx9VAla34e1o7mUlZNTqj-lpnpZqFNzPbw9tP5-2iop_Cb2IUkECQh1IH2WICLk3F3HbqRpKISRPMTQ-I2p2hr_63oOinG5KVhrgBWyCajEpLwYZfkXu5mLX9WzQtZhVPoQdASWNqKnFZ_6K4RRqvNuwDE39j70jX-sFEJZLQenUBFOikz77SpqqPTN6MzBW7W1ML8xQhNhrTHYsSNB32z0Tj5Wiqz2Op7lO9TH_4iBz2eYOq5a4AYTQLv9YBKTU_w9uZLgqCBZZB_NHPElW3pYO04A_3YKT3WvhMAD3mqNGB8v0ccPEZQO9IfTVSI2nIr5mpG8l06l-i6jwS6f7ZECSztYyWRRmbYDHQnXzsOwPg=w800-h533-no

LfRWgWN4hGkH8GkGvBI1LJpowyFatGzC8Rh14x6YgATlOo_1fxKYcSdvQfIifBFlfv171tlwN2p9GuZXkfTEXcagfQzk2SkovgX8Sc1mubvnVP2ag4zplOqpr4T2wOo6qhT-j7cq4akY_52ZMy5TimHzchMTVf245vUgPzcRQq4MeJ0Z20a4BICrcAWkmHKtYPM4CcXshziltDNgoIjwUDvny3EbfaMMpYIkJf09AcwH3-0hdTD2NXKShxqLfyIyMgRbJdRMtPemN1ds1D5ht_zoKT5mheMMjsaj18PYPI6EovxwulJaNsVgYigvwDU9zNa-gJvPe6uqVAqUHkxE9fLNDWLQN7PiWcW1xHkK4YXZZOyqm3BvJeHjdPo1uj6IJEKj3N7_6r8fBoZD7Pj44HR_dUeDPcxkperlhMULMH1bPox_YgMrjIyrWrlHem39geJvNN_ynrwO-OaH9L2EVJ_a88LuOy6-cW0-m4DWSHMHjEoHkDFvTuOfQgie5-KVbpAnFRzdz8vUBiIr00R7S1fK7UAbixR24Y9YgCVsvML4zANcrm2PyBoiXqUlKCBUhf9R9ZjZ9mELACp3pqcthuW3aCg7oKoMjCM0Ibv4Kl4ooQTM0U6dBA=w800-h533-no

Prince Eric was very nice and he and DH acted like buddies. It was cute.

aqJmP3FPZzq5DCqOdB_OEpUfGBuzsbjo7Pdoon132sZgYtVRlrj8BFNBnuQofcehXVxIZRL45H_xGKE8JXefs-7_IWheIchyQaUh1HyfH7qByR5fg9okCeCemGRyTuA_8crm34vXQumBk4a1MH8blE-0H7Zhz5WP71Q8O4SGQQp0K9VB3JAjJA3kgLTMN8ID7SSC_9Bck1LCv8ov3fY6xZ2vZ2tMlyPInPuxmrxjKVXQ68c-aVNUWSbe_5PmRDxKQHlIALRt9nJw7zsJbD7wgDwX8hClZGPUE0Vz73xNnAsaPwa2vPAtY8q8wQilOcmmSRx6KX77aLsnf--BBUQOCjUnVcfM4yWeJEA-yK16m_dXXxP1NAQE1nHxfOJQMIwpTgVVXqGGYBXb1zUANL-A8cAKb59vLtGYdKt1A6yQ-p9m_VMsNzl_m10UtazvKAu2-WP2leCsOzIR0ohEZq1ARldDZbiBt1fpzIwyUb74t2oAecR0rHhTbZ7G2ViatiqbZ988iCFQWRB4tk81qgtSlfck_BZeDI6A6sTT4FVkBxCKG2LO9CQYzTASbjlZlqqdeejRTrkDt3wbhCsqTom49dSwYj_-P11qe7CRnwMQUr4bKf5xcFZ2Vw=w479-h638-no
wmtAy3Ikl0EWRshXb2q2nN78AokiYJIOyQOrbVBceX1X0LF9EtfBslU2O_oFi1RdFcqSDhMTJlkPDLePS_CcDsPwUs44bS6AUaEryY75QUfEdt4OwVent_tVz6z0Ybm-9A1ZIG3sW4s9_j5QM7qNh57hvb06UedNSXoexwIDRnMGLdXhVLA6CaaCwJMjpfDJeZxgCgiae7V3QOee1jLY5t_uLSpO943eKSfTQPZR7liz8tOMB_uMIrbXIAVXTtoQXRzCL1STXQpi69gjMdAthDdByq63mqJeSNNJjcPCoxHCzH3jQ713lf7LFc-mZoVuAdeaHrha281H0ZJp2C9yGJr8nkDLjk178jTdumwHdc5ap9u_Sgipvsy5QLj2D3L8uo3UDsgQpbTIn-Xy_2BNxYUJS-eymI_7m9Lbvwp8eTyZezw2ISx2Ees1ANrVEh67Xz5VOIO8G3RzsLMRfr1btNGm7N_v20n5Esrb3A_ewxgeYJxpIdRpXg4tr19bJkqaWDjUepxgSZWOVIeKFw68R1aKkXALU0t3nc78oXjli0-z2qazL4THYlidBcgMLA2h_OikkZDTUtyVLsz4aHqY6InRC3rP1MFVsWv9zQV4D_eOfrvWwu0-Wg=w426-h638-no

They were some fun interactions! I thought sometimes face characters during character meals may be kinda awkward but there wasn't anything awkward about these meet n greets. There were plenty of adults-only tables in addition to lots of families there.

After the characters came around, our entrees came out. This was actually nice as we got to enjoy meeting them without a ton of food stuck in our mouths.

I ordered the Royale Breakfast: Oak-Grilled Steak, Cheesy Egg Torte, Asparagus, Crispy Onions and Roasted Potatoes

fGvmQSyac1w7E6Piw1fMEjXhAlHLjg0nlhUMRwsFbE2OqqXOTy8qLgh4o4EP3tuPEGot-CwSK5EJTiYOxBKO7Yhk06pUYXAeWAW0FvICfDm8gOiuB8lPJJ8Tt3VTbWCXChBwOVCvSc9nBmg0oCqyFG9TXAv-DfUumPIVsBlX3XFxkjwUeGRKyeXcHYQui-viZMukU-BpRBiQM_OPevV-XaoVbphJg_agY_SeDLLjqo4tqMlv4fFfuyzVHFwQtBQ_ZrQ4Z1hG7dID7NG46mkK8-Q0HZm9TLnj4akZuxDpP_4HCBIPc-ZKrmYnXqgt411pXE-tZ8u9WA6kipqqEuHmbwTnbVehjlKrvEP3Q9SZaXyMlzhYyavVWtbMebcHj0uD1X2mlMxULZutNa2NXbVwHssq_nzLV-G0CI84NTzMH3Wd3xENeGthcaZASwiHjLjeSVAO4ijrrsWpUDUGmegkHVZiOtBlgUvJ4-POn9VuYUS3-Dh9kNveggvsbL47TJLDIQLQBqUR__OxR_dOvECVFF8F_b1HFDlZTKqyAflRIoBlt_se3Q-PUTIABmKe_F7O9jap831SYUGNc2W6fSrdQfgiRZCyNkx0uhMe4Rh-XKrTXhe9kAgiQw=w800-h533-no

My steak and potatoes were fairly standard but good. The steak could have been seared more on the outside but at least it was tender, and medium rare as I requested. The best part were the fried onions in the potatoes. I love how they are crisp battered onions, like onion rings rather than just sauteed onions. The cheese egg torte though, was just wrong on so many levels. I don't even know how to describe it, it's not an omelette, but a custard that is savory. But that is ok as I was full eating the steak and potatoes in any case so I didn't eat it. I've since heard you can substitute the egg torte with just eggs any style so next time that is what I'd do. I did eat the asparagus on the top though and the sauce was kinda like a hollandaise so that was fine.

DH got the Tangled Eggs: Tomato & Basil Scrambled Eggs, Fresh Mozzarella, Sunday Gravy and Roasted Potatoes.

-GVZSBh2J1hy4i7EZMulwbNnrw1ImByWciCm26E6eyEHl6Tp4pHZ85jJAI7oJMHqTcwF-kI7gyB-ES4jxL5M5ESYWyHbMGKC-e7TdqV52Ul-nnKm3dD6LrYihK34SrhZgoBDh7Abz5sDQQ3WubWW1ZXQCMNeczbTxmU5oRaWSfHqYvTRZgjuSrgGzT253YDT2imm4vSSnyP_AYK8mAKTQV0VFeeIzJOFI1nwfoxw5JEEQGy1QUK9uwoqGzKicf4bZAHYTfcGRONd9MDydG6aqkRnF1Gh8TJ_jJJyk5RPweyMbIGWH_Ccs5cS61PsWAGVVc5O7PBpXLpjNXMu987cbRMKdiEYHBLEVlyR1tupAjjdXiNr7HQn2W-UebuH6_1WnD4mZ7c-1tOgvZwEugGf9qy2AO7trmezfAulXx9xyWcpjSJxWMAx8CF-rwK66ZuJxyOX4Z4YrbmO_BT5B220BS91iOwP07H40Q-65UKRP6Q3gqVbI108TjpjZtQ5-0i1Rykogmt__HOyAGLLH-RdP0GoTbtValLWRcVv1pOO8tUgj7WaVTu8HgBbOGz1H-rJmju7DGl56Qp9ncp52057RhKTzZcfIky6a8SU17qePcux-60At10rmg=w800-h533-no

This wasn't really a scramble but more like an omelet, which is what DH prefers anyways. He liked this, it was cooked almost like fritata-like and thought it had nice flavors and wasn't overly heavy for a breakfast. I didn't notice anything resembling sunday gravy though so there was probably very little on the omelet underneath all that bacon.

Overall, It was a very happy breakfast at Al Forno! We got to meet some rare royalty, had mostly tasty food, and all of it was just a hop and a skip from our room at BWV. If I weren't staying in the area I'd probably find it a pain to get here in the mornings so this just worked out for us nicely.

After breakfast, we went upstairs to change.
We were on a mission!
for a very special meet n greet...

I'll give you a clue: He uses antlers in all of his decorating!

Magic Kingdom coming up! :wizard:

P.S. I hope everyone is having a great 4th of July weekend! We aren't going anywhere but we hosted a BBQ at our place for my family and friends most of who are going to Disney with us in August. I think everyone is mostly excited although some of them are pretty terrified of the heat, LOL. We were discussing ways to combat the heat and i whipped out my new portable and wearable fan and we had fun trying it out.

I showed some of my other friends (not going to Disney) my spreadsheet, and one of them asked, "This is supposed to be a vacation, right?" :rotfl:
Some people just don't understand the importance of a fine-tuned spreadsheet on a Disney trip! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I was so sad this morning having to work while so many are off but then I saw your latest update :D
I've been looking forward to this one especially since we have it booked for our November trip.
All the pictures are great and another super cute shirt perfect for meeting Ariel. I love you posed with a dinglehopper.
As for the guys Prince Eric is really cute but I agree Flynn could have a better smolder.
I wish they would pose together as a couple but excited to meet them.

I was so sad this morning having to work while so many are off but then I saw your latest update :D

Haha I have to work today too. It sucks but at least it is a half day for us and I can use most of it to catch up on the DISboards, LOL.

I've been looking forward to this one especially since we have it booked for our November trip.
All the pictures are great and another super cute shirt perfect for meeting Ariel. I love you posed with a dinglehopper.
As for the guys Prince Eric is really cute but I agree Flynn could have a better smolder.
I wish they would pose together as a couple but excited to meet them.

We really enjoyed this breakfast. I like how it is table service so you're not all over the place when the characters come around. The food was pretty good although not the best out of all the breakfasts I've had at WDW, but it was nice to experience something new. I liked the theme of the pastries and the names they gave the food. The characters were very nice and very into their roles. Prince Eric was very regal, and yes he was cute. I think you will enjoy it in November. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter