BEST. DAY. EVER. May '17 w/Chunkymonkey and Chubbyhubby NEW 8/28 x2 THE END!!

I really enjoy your TR's! My sister and I went for F and G last year. Epcot is so pretty at that time. Anxious to read more about your visit to Pandora and how your family trip goes!

What a great trip you had I really enjoyed following along :goodvibes

Thank you so much for reading!

Your expression was priceless what do you mean no Baby Groot :rotfl:

I was so puzzled why he wasn't there. Guess mechanical failure, or failure to report to work? LOL.
Your big family trip is so close now :cool1:

It is! Can't believe it's almost here.

Awesome, we'll have to find some time to meet, maybe at MK on the 3rd as I'm sure Casey will insist on us going there first thing on Friday (our flight gets in at 8:30am). We're staying at CBR. Got a great rate plus with the $75 gift card a nigh we couldn't pass it by.

Sounds like a plan! Yay! I would totally book CBR with that gift card deal if I didn't already rent points. My friend Betsy stayed at CBR and although I don't think she got the credit she got a free cooler bag filled with snacks and drinks. That was very nice of them.

At least you tried which is more than I can say. I'm all about walking, but my body isn't having any of that crazy running stuff

Yeah this crazy running stuff is not agreeing with me. I'm really not cut out for physical activity. :crazy2:
Walking around Disney is the only exercise that I'd willingly do. :laughing:

So excited for you. Can't wait to see how all the family adventures go!

I anticipate this trip to be very different from the ones we're used to taking so it will definitely be a new experience for us too!

I'll have to remember this. Maybe if I stand on the left I'll be taller and thinner. Kinda like a fun house mirror :-)

Yes that's what I'm going to do as well. Although it could also be where the photographer was standing. A couple of inches over and it could be the other way around!

OMG your face is everything. You were clearly have none of whatever he was trying to sell :P

Absolutely none of it. Hahaha.

Is it bad that I wanna superimpose your face from the grootless pic on minnies just to see both of these awesome faces in one picture :-) Steve looks like some kind of evil genius in this pic

Buahahaha...:stir:

This is awesome!!!!!!!

It was! I love interactions like this.

Well you have the 3 perfect food groups right there. Cheese, veggies, and churros. Sounds like the perfect meal to me!

That's all you really need! :thumbsup2

I have been reading your past few TRs and I love all of them!

Have a fabulous family vacation!

Thank you and thank you for reading! :wave2:

Great report as always! I can't wait to hear about the big family trip when you return!

Thanks Lynn! I'll be sure to start some sort of TR, whether it be a just a dining TR or a full TR, as long as I survive the week. :laughing:

I really enjoy your TR's! My sister and I went for F and G last year. Epcot is so pretty at that time. Anxious to read more about your visit to Pandora and how your family trip goes!

Thank you! Thanks for reading! It really is my favorite time to go. Although that may change after we head to Food and Wine this fall. :)

BTW is BB-8 a He or She? Should I just use "They" "Them" and "Their"? I want to be galacticaly correct, you know
BB-8 is prob just an it?!? Maybe... I feel like could be a she. Too pretty....

-KsQpCk_55aIwYRTBIU7fsm7vJyRs7R3tKjmGiFEWgkvC7eArXWwyO7fpTfw48bW81QuO_eRvRqunRkumj196cOLoqveVy_eetWLFFw4ZpZynfE4kdfy30uySSQZlV7eUMJtZU0E8yeVBPax3RhU9ooAHME0FfTKIuQ6hxYuttD5K7OqkuPlb1EalCrfEISC5AidLOdZficZG8AegzcmrPs5yehWQSJnQpBb1eJLaS2VxfJQGMAzdzF0qK--DQanULLxAwr-TPrDxA5FPzbGHa_O8T1X5Fba6XMSh5xHURJZsOM8gzaQCLxGLejKEsyo0YmQEoDKn5Jz_twHHwMc1hu0vupHUpKQPjqW8nGMkaR9Q8QVKmwqQM-VsRGw89L-C8W8jRAVtAvLHwSb7w-B6R_jmeJMJb7plD9ND7qNpkRq9aWMci5tldQGIjdAPwklW7DFwzOqIGuxfGodeCMcTzgHQ8kFgRx6y-7szjvnTglwMxflScf1Dq402pwhaM3KsQqvqtudDTyWV5uRGOzPWvqBfTIZxewtLrg92eW4Ks-pzCiukVSaTbKlY3OphHhD4KX4HLtGctv_a8qszgy3OCByaEB7KSDBlC-aNl9gI0d0tS880bfi0dyZVQ=w800-h533-no

OMG I can't believe I waited in line for this...
HILARIOUS! This poor CM prob spent half of his time trying to make it better that he's counterpart wasn't there. I am surprised they don't let you know ahead of time!

CVjzinE36Qm8oa-e9iA0nEO7ibOkGoESNDKYHtHcbIIEUaorxQIiiWSsT_h1Ggan7qRzf2hVt73UefroheKdT8MjPhTHdgZ3rqf37Rz5qk5RY6xTI2jeCwUEEo0kKiNJG7bfiLCNn3THC0T_au9mcuRLMX53NWStrrPyjsRW34KeSjQSGKUmEp8QpbMTIJtsAeWKJT1ogfspjhklTXIdTnYQkE55IXdnaWbgU1x45nTmtnErNnj6kr7Z8alTdHCZITrBh-1FJfKYh9cqoe4dyJeH5JS3Ajn001sd7E0IxnuPZtQHxJC4at9lEbMovj4-g4P45qc5AKp9jYaoynslYxxkJKCMEE219_E6gLRFJGCm_AeLiV1lMTLJyX7eZt_sxDR8PoEyaEe08PFdD9pb28NbXPZoxK86jLw5O9Pda7DsNI3HcYBq2le2xZmgKwKaW_2xDpEsZdDsCFB2MUqtOue3H5YQf65AoOq3XBVzw1iy0QM4WUKb8Q01qdbYBNa5LlevltKgou8biU9ESDeay1-kJBISm8M9JTcv-WMrllSjvaZzrtmn0uSgCWxuUhoEcxPoFqg2zoAA8oA9G3g97L52gwQqz_H4nHQFY77_yw0b5ySviTs7AxnMSA=w800-h533-no

"Groot is on a mission with Rocket the Racoon"
Also, too funny. You can see it all on your face.

Fun pic!

XjNMa-2K51Ku8eT2WMT15u-9joCXf4vQVnR_qshv6wp8-_IvlPusT_2I18qpsL9w-OE-MbDiaYmvArOtQXt1jq8E9-SGyYhMeksJdW8DCbcifLC7FgFZPMjPZ3DRasgnpF7UrHVhbZBMWdlD1yehI1CgYgTrx_ohDklgV9b1XsRc4dmZ91Bt97rOqW7Q20TC-RkWAtLs_ZPonY5lJjceIQCiXMWnrpUjhnrSrBSRfDlkCi7QjTB-6eoPxK4QGsrAOnzP1U2aCWjGzrDrlEki2pc0klo0YpyCWhTsTLr2vj10LNJ04QfvLoR1VjCKhwvbtNt_syul86tfMKp8mYcAR3hXM1dnechmx7zFE8qVGDhy106XGnmhA45Hs6fBjtr7iFIfKRaothW3sgbLYUd4Ra1jiWLU6WTu56YjZGczn8xRmjmTywSaJ9IeFHTQbukN4BcEADmHXaiD4TUNU7PciNokXgS_1N4PBAT0uGJErIJN16Ts4lTcoSZl3ue9s6SPiQVarS1VHPRATZI_RKBJq4i6FFlLcs9Ixs-7vXoXARXVshNVYsar_bBbN8AQu0lMaZEb3moXa5ge5NRRcBbcPppL2JWKbblr8gIe9IDS7YFVIp4tHlV9FBjbVA=w800-h533-no

I forgot how much I LOVED these nachos! The chips are fresh fried, I love the plastic cheese, and everything was just in perfect proportion.
There is just something about plastic cheese on nachos. Real Cheese just isn't the same..

I was taking video to show my nieces the ride in preparation for our trip in a week!
Such a good Aunt!

have been answering 12 questions a day on what to bring and what to wear, and I am trying not to tweak my spreadsheet,

OK I guess I will try not to ask you any questions lol :)) I feel your pain with trying to resist the urge to start tweaking everything. Sometimes you look at your plans and go "what was I thinking?" and want to change stuff...luckily after some thought I usually realize I had a reason for something that doesn't seem to make sense lol. Your plans look awesome though :)

We did manage to ride TSM twice in that early time.

That's so great...I am so hoping to ride this more than once but not sure it will happen since we only have one DHS day. It's a win if we get to do this once anyway :))

We tried again to meet Star-Lord and I was ready to capture a selfie with Baby Groot - so it was to our surprise and chagrin when we entered the meet n greet area and realized there was no Baby Groot! WHAT?!? :eek:

They don't have any FP+ for characters at DHS do they? They are always just SB right? I hope the lines aren't too terrible because they have the coolest characters there.

And the churro bits were really good especially with the caramel sauce.

Those look really good. I am hoping they have the regular churros all the time.

Luckily we did not get that wet this time even thought we sat in the front. I was taking video to show my nieces the ride in preparation for our trip in a week!

Wait what? You can get wet on the FEA ride? I had no idea...but how? There's no drop...is it just a waterfall or something?

Can't believe how close our trips are!! Hope to see you soon!!

BB-8 is prob just an it?!? Maybe... I feel like could be a she. Too pretty....

I know, so confusing! I'll just it/him/her/them BB-8 for now. Haha.

HILARIOUS! This poor CM prob spent half of his time trying to make it better that he's counterpart wasn't there. I am surprised they don't let you know ahead of time!

I don't remember if they did mention it and it kinda just went over my head but either way, what a bummer. 99% of people on the line are there to meet Baby Groot!

Also, too funny. You can see it all on your face.

Ha, totally.

He was so fun! I love Pluto!

There is just something about plastic cheese on nachos. Real Cheese just isn't the same..

Absolutely. I can't stand it when real cheese just congeals and gets hard on nachos...ew.

Such a good Aunt!

I try! They lose interest after about 30 seconds...sigh!

OK I guess I will try not to ask you any questions lol :)) I feel your pain with trying to resist the urge to start tweaking everything. Sometimes you look at your plans and go "what was I thinking?" and want to change stuff...luckily after some thought I usually realize I had a reason for something that doesn't seem to make sense lol. Your plans look awesome though :)

Ha, feel free to ask away, I probably know the answer anyways!
I think my August schedule is set in stone now. I will not tweak it...I will not tweak it...I will not tweak it...

That's so great...I am so hoping to ride this more than once but not sure it will happen since we only have one DHS day. It's a win if we get to do this once anyway :))

They don't have any FP+ for characters at DHS do they? They are always just SB right? I hope the lines aren't too terrible because they have the coolest characters there.

Nope not at DHS. Early morning and during the shows at night are the best times to see these characters. Occasionally you'll see a lull during the day and it's pretty cool when you do!

Those look really good. I am hoping they have the regular churros all the time.

They do! I got this at the quick service at Mexico, right next to Hacienda San Angel, which I think is much better than their Flower and Garden kiosk.

Wait what? You can get wet on the FEA ride? I had no idea...but how? There's no drop...is it just a waterfall or something?

Can't believe how close our trips are!! Hope to see you soon!!

Yes you can, there is a very very small drop, maybe barely like the Pirates drop, and we got wet twice when sitting in front!

See you real soon!!
BTW, did you tell your DD about the trip yet?!

Enjoyed reading all about your Best Day Ever! Sometimes just taking a breath and absorbing it all is better than something you can plan.

Looking forward to hearing about your next trips! Have a great time!

No baby Groot? What the heck man!:worried:

What's better than a dance party with Pluto :flower::yay:

Can't believe you leave for your big family trip in just a few days!!!

Great ending to your trip! I guess that would make it a lot easier leaving if you knew you were going back in 2 weeks!

Have a great time on your upcoming trip. We just got back from a quick surprise trip to WDW and the weather was much better than I expected. Have fun!

. (BTW is BB-8 a He or She? Should I just use "They" "Them" and "Their"? I want to be galacticaly correct, you know. :cutie:)
:rotfl2:

Great pic of the two of you. Et least this tiem Raeven isn't causing trouble moving tables and chairs. LOL

Your best day ever sounds so nice and relaxing, love it when things work out like that.

Have a safe trip down to FL on Fri. Looking forward to reading that TR and seeing all your awesome pics. popcorn::

Enjoyed reading all about your Best Day Ever! Sometimes just taking a breath and absorbing it all is better than something you can plan.

Looking forward to hearing about your next trips! Have a great time!

Thanks Dugette! I have to catch up on your Disneyland one - but it looks like you guys had a magical time too. For sure the weather is better on the west coast.

No baby Groot? What the heck man!:worried:

I know...what's the point?!?

What's better than a dance party with Pluto :flower::yay:

Pretty much nothing!! Oh wait, some puppy-cinnos too!

Can't believe you leave for your big family trip in just a few days!!!

We leave tonight, it's crazy! I'm looking forward to it though!

Right?! I don't know what's ailed me all these years :confused3 I have done the Disney Visa Epcot meet though... so at least I had my act together there :laughing:

I cannot believe how close your trip is!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

You'll have a great time at Character Spot!
See you in a week!

Great ending to your trip! I guess that would make it a lot easier leaving if you knew you were going back in 2 weeks!

Have a great time on your upcoming trip. We just got back from a quick surprise trip to WDW and the weather was much better than I expected. Have fun!

Thank you!!
Wow an improptu trip? Lucky! Glad to hear the weather was better than you expected. It just means we get all the rain and thunderstorms. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Great pic of the two of you. Et least this tiem Raeven isn't causing trouble moving tables and chairs. LOL

I'm sure we'll think of other ways we can get into trouble but we didn't have time to. LOL

Your best day ever sounds so nice and relaxing, love it when things work out like that.

Have a safe trip down to FL on Fri. Looking forward to reading that TR and seeing all your awesome pics. popcorn::

Thank you! It really was a Best Day Ever!
Thanks!! We leave tonight and I can't believe it's here.

Great TR! Your best day ever sounded awesome to me! Can't wait to read about your next trip. Enjoy yourself!

Thank you so much!!

Have fun on your next trip... can't wait to read all about it!

Thank you so much!!

Quick question-it's more regarding the cruise, but I know you are done with that TR! For your sister who shared the room, did the couch just turn into a twin bed, or fold out to a full bed? How comfy was it for an adult? I'm close to convincing my sister and her boyfriend to go on a cruise with me as the third wheel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter