BEST. DAY. EVER. May '17 w/Chunkymonkey and Chubbyhubby NEW 8/28 x2 THE END!!

Love your Best Day Ever tank top. Has it been located? I hate when I misplace things and waste too much time looking for them.

That brunch at Narcoossee's looked outstanding. The price didn't seem bad at all, especially with such a lovely view of the water. Has it really been cancelled?

Glad to see you're taking full advantage of your AP this year. Way to get your monies worth!

Beautiful picture of the two of you! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress! :goodvibes

Aww thank you! Dress is from Hot Topic!

You guys got the same things that we did (minus your entree), and we got the onion soup for the starter, everything was so good. I would go back again! Did you have a white chocolate Minnie on your dessert tray?

I did not see a white chocolate minnie on our dessert tray! Grr. But brunch is so good! For some reason they seemed to have stopped doing it, maybe for the late summer or fall as I can't find a reservation (and it can't be because it was crowded as the restaurant is empty that afternoon). But I did manage to find one for December! That Bloody Mary is soooo good!

Those PP backgrounds are cool. I'll have to try that this next trip, and sometime I should get to Coca-Cola world. I've been twice since it's opened and never been inside. I can totally understand about feeling icky and hot. We are having a heatwave here and I'm sort of hesitant about spending all day Sunday at Disney, but it's Disney so we'll power through it!

Hope you had fun at Disneyland and that it wasn't too hot! The PP backgrounds are so random and fun, you don't know what the photographer is choosing as your background which is half the fun, LOL.

Thanks for sharing your trip! I have enjoyed reading along! Now I'm reading your August trip report!

Thank you so much for reading!

Meant to tell you...When we had brunch at Narcoossees, our dessert also included a white chocolate Minnie Mouse.::MinnieMo

Oh that's cool, we did not get a chocolate minnie! Darn. But we're going back in December, maybe it will be different then.

Love your Best Day Ever tank top. Has it been located? I hate when I misplace things and waste too much time looking for them.

No, sadly I don't know where it is, but I have so much grey stuff and I also have separate drawers for all my Disney stuff and it's not there so I think I may have just placed it together with my "regular" clothes, LOL #DisneyAddictProblems

That brunch at Narcoossee's looked outstanding. The price didn't seem bad at all, especially with such a lovely view of the water. Has it really been cancelled?

Glad to see you're taking full advantage of your AP this year. Way to get your monies worth!

I'm not sure if it was cancelled or not, but I think it is a seasonal thing. I manged to get one for December though! It's delicious and I loved the brunch. Hard to say if I liked Narcoosee's or California Grill brunch better. But Narcoosee's is cheaper which is always a plus :)

And yes, much to my husband's chagrin all our vacations this year has been to Orlando, I feel like we live in MCO half the time. Haha, well maybe one year we'll get Disneyland APs. I'm sure he'll like that very much as he can visit his family more often.

With 2 TRs going it'll be impossible to keep up so I'm going to focus on this one and get it done!

I don't know how people do more than one at a time. I have enough trouble keeping up with one!

we had a great time at AKL, especially breakfast at Boma!

::yes::

The first thing we did was visit a little droid...

Was it the droid you were looking for?

Like my tank top?

Actually, I do! I noticed it right away.

We met my friend Betsy (@tankgirl427) after at Starbucks and we got coffees.

DISmeet. Nice!

Oh guess what Baby Groot decided to make an appearance again, because in early May he decided to do a disappearing act.

I remember!

I feel like this Star Lord looks more like Flynn Rider than Star-Lord

He does!

It was around this time that we met up with @ariane37 and her hubby, Steve.

More DISmeets! You got a lot!
(Well... comparatively speaking.)

But I'm going to give an important public service announcement. Get the bloody mary. That is all.

Holy crap. That thing looks amazing!

We all had late flights that night and I think we were just done with the parks for now, only because it was so hot and we were tired.

"done with the parks".... :faint:

Oh and did you know there's a photopass opportunity on top of the Coca Cola store??

With the Coca Cola polar bear!!

No way! Had no idea.

Thank you for reading my May trip reports!!!

Thanks for writing it!! :)

I'm a little behind but I loved this report so much (which I probably say after all of your TRs!) and I'm sad to see it end. Ugh, the Tragical Express is worst!!! I hate it! I mean, I like it because I get back to the airport for free, but I hate it because that means I'm coming back to crappy CT. Looking forward to reading about your family trip!!!

I don't know how people do more than one at a time. I have enough trouble keeping up with one!

Hence my desire to finish this TR! Whew, it's done! I had a lot of fun writing this TR!

Was it the droid you were looking for?

Indeed it was.

More DISmeets! You got a lot!
(Well... comparatively speaking.)

I am the queen of DISmeets!

Holy crap. That thing looks amazing!

It was!!! It was well worth the 69 price tag for such a decadent lunch.

Thanks for writing it!! :)

Thanks for reading pkondz!!!

I'm a little behind but I loved this report so much (which I probably say after all of your TRs!) and I'm sad to see it end. Ugh, the Tragical Express is worst!!! I hate it! I mean, I like it because I get back to the airport for free, but I hate it because that means I'm coming back to crappy CT. Looking forward to reading about your family trip!!!

Hi Ali!! Thank you soooo much! It's great to see you back on the boards. Now if you'd only update that PTR....jk! I'm sure you're busy and your trip is coming up soon!
I just realized I have to prepare for a week on a cruise and then right after, a week at WDW. I don't know why I thought that was a good idea, but I'm kinda forced to take 2 consecutive weeks at work a year so I had no choice if I wanted to do both.

Yes, tragical express is the worst! I know I'm going to have a hard time in December because that is our last trip for at least a year. Those APs really came in handy this year, I hope to do it in 2019 when SW land opens!

And of course, the BEST SHRIMP EVER with some extra crack sauce.

hLUD_fI3Zk_xCbsP8vIIJY0qgsg6vpSE0Pu_tHx6Z_j4yEGGq-BHdErdLoL_iRySxpboo4_zlC5kHHpjweWsZdYB-lAhIFCV62ErufKl3fTKqTbfPf556glksq2xcsa0g9obhPjzH8hnEIAQBA4dofXtRifh_hBR9vZmC2U2OMkuYnfW_wWtE8HOrbKjdfWSJVlSCKgKPs6vECDITkQWIun2e8ofCjNEDVBLU0AH0OZMNo2bnC9KAZ0TGGUlZjZNs434C5vxQRLko9BSC4IoTHLe9-6qmTBFlM6-MEf2FaIz_ZhI3tN-3HuOLM2N0uxXxcVbWqFjrVwvUW972w6XnTxCnBsykVrA6DhC_Q9WPvDT2e4yGuhZzDI2uBa0p-pILe0iJF38lrOmF26qIlhRw1z0tIOhMd-PxVKVzxqsmqy4WyrKkyQWf5FYs11xg2D0qFAhfwoHuPfte7D6f4I-c8kGxFMJZM9RWLOEch_pF0mjhWg63NySYvrpH4uutoz3fOWmebVguruwOutKxavEnZgmxB48rMHzR_ENJDpMcirUIznBwbw61wOPuJDah9yROYiCUd1nw812MxDFXKv3qFtwko4RLfyqlKTfEYCI56_h6labJfl8jDMJLw=w800-h533-no

I am glad I am not the only one that refers to something that is amazingly delicious as CRACK! :)

9c6XjUxblTiCboR5X29iAfm_Yu-QEaNYHJdIyhwnre_gg0RFgdP8TarIDDxHg_J6mNOZKeATDWRcypZjuEOE-n8qL_G2POwHEKzPjZGl4qaHJikwWdseBurqA8pAGkJdHsO-hwJwWj2fRioyl5TffpV-gS8CLBSkOCL9ADViWNQMRxb8-59OM65y4Fz9FEX281mHG3P-pVjQS_5SAGqkOkykiF7DlijKT0F9WrLW9uoMXgcaTCBcAv93qJnk32TDDyQobszzDXhJQPrhPxhYx6n6104mPYCLjf1w_7I2nugT6Z1q4fAI0mr1ffXsZ5uwCCxQqdcHjrd9nnVUxhnCxqEHL2dcZLG8yjtrEViCCHsxczmycFf7vI5I8ApBf-x-NUAUE39K5D5APWxJ3V10-kgm2VPPaO3DIokbZB0kQOFMBOsQtwdQRhnkpe-ZJU-dkS1rgjAQvHAd4QNDktQ15Y0Or2Jeo9jZOC3Wpl4QeZ2DNL6EAoHjbJdQBpLBDOeW1reIT88LjYl-qZTd47GIVZfGlTVg7gWN-ikltWQagNrU2IlrduFETPI3opOzOYAtpX2KPia7jX5tCD_WufZrF3UV8fhuMm0QVH0h74K62PV3ViE6tK4UJcuj4Q=w618-h638-no

My delicious avocado margarita

I cannot wait to try the avocado margarita on our next trip. I clearly did not read enough trip reports before we went last October for the first time and I missed out on this!

And the churro bits were really good especially with the caramel sauce.

I am hoping these are as good as the churro bites that the Cozy Cone at DCA used to have.

I1WrM4-aq9soDBtnbBGRXIeT7p_WQYvHnV3776eGBBo8Ik19iiLJDMyv8HUlhe1kBk5k5_63aAyRZMm95AttLjpmSGvpvgr24XbcgB9ts-MMioRwD3o2v3oOJSeBdCFLpxAOrHt6_QW49sAbejsEIuXO-tZauZ2kCyLsG4RVjL_CDFTeaGFiiQCNN18He3CQNG72Iml2ygZHnz0uMbEMMjiyN6rov8jzsdU6VmcWm-rIFEwAetu4dJmGoV8ACsuSu04sth0pot2aDOArNph91H0VwJofKFEZDXtr_CHmjpd7GG7rO1QblhjEY_Zs8pVSiRU1wBRbF66KQNikJHrs2Xp0BWdN5oOQVWZI0dv05gJ7o3Vk-uSPlbvD2i6SXP2xDTcfISd_WV2_Hval4cp3sBe8ug0ZI3Knh4CGNr5aj9Oe8QNP2GTQ0qJNwCwmTjJBZeDaXIccwhrnfTszBY1GyDHb_rpq379Y5lQg-V0xeeXFU0Yg-GuF070SRhHk1kNy9QBYx59Fx9caMQpBdpdGauIGFW19b2Rx1ROJMB3kXWyUMLV_1AkNp7LSvriZwEV91pGUOPw17OzKq9zufjY-I4zsuHtxILnobq5iqxgkLnzY0Ai3WvauHA=w479-h638-no

LOOK AT THIS SPECTACULAR CONCOCTION!

It's a MEAL and a DRINK!!! I love it!

Thanks for reading!

I am glad I am not the only one that refers to something that is amazingly delicious as CRACK! :)

Disney has a lot of crack items!!

I cannot wait to try the avocado margarita on our next trip. I clearly did not read enough trip reports before we went last October for the first time and I missed out on this!

I missed out for the longest time too. I actually go through phases where I'm really into one thing and I really liked the avocado margarita for a while but I think now I'm more into drinks with ginger beer like the Annapurna Zing from Nomad Loung in AK.

I am hoping these are as good as the churro bites that the Cozy Cone at DCA used to have.

Yes they are :)
I haven't had the churro bites at DCA but these are legit churros like Disneyland and they are the only churros worth having at WDW.

It's a MEAL and a DRINK!!! I love it!

Yes!! :)

I really enjoy your trip reports! I thought it was cool how some fellow DISers ran into you and you felt like a celebrity. If I ever run into you at Disney I will not be afraid to say hello!!! :)

Yes Disney does have a lot of crack items! Thank goodness for all the walking you do there so you can enjoy all those yummy treats and not feel guilty.

I will definitely have to try the Annapurna Zing at AK. My friend we are traveling with in October is a huge fan of ginger beer. She will be excited when I tell her about this drink!

We frequent DL and DCA and the churros there are truly the best! I was a little disappointed with the churro I tried at DHS but I am so excited to try these. Churros and Dole Whips are my favorite sweet treats. In my opinion, WDW has one up on DL with the pineapple upside down cake and dole whip swirl. That was like crack to me!

Sorry for this message not having the multi-quote thing...I am still learning how to do all of that. LOL

I really enjoy your trip reports! I thought it was cool how some fellow DISers ran into you and you felt like a celebrity. If I ever run into you at Disney I will not be afraid to say hello!!! :)

Thank you!
It was so cool for someone to recognize me! Yes please say hi if you ever see me and I will do the same :)

Yes Disney does have a lot of crack items! Thank goodness for all the walking you do there so you can enjoy all those yummy treats and not feel guilty.

So true! Amazingly even though I eat so much at Disney it all kinda balances out in the end...at least that is what I try to tell myself.

I will definitely have to try the Annapurna Zing at AK. My friend we are traveling with in October is a huge fan of ginger beer. She will be excited when I tell her about this drink!

I think there's more than one drink with Ginger Beer. Everything is great there! I got the Annapurna Zing because it comes with a lotus glow cube and you get to keep it too!

We frequent DL and DCA and the churros there are truly the best! I was a little disappointed with the churro I tried at DHS but I am so excited to try these. Churros and Dole Whips are my favorite sweet treats. In my opinion, WDW has one up on DL with the pineapple upside down cake and dole whip swirl. That was like crack to me!

Yup Churros at WDW parks are not the best. I think the turnover is not that high so the churros aren't that fresh, but the ones in the Mexico quick service seems made to order or made more frequently and they are bite size so have a really great crunch!

I have not yet tried the dole whip upside down cake. I am pretty much a dole whip float purist. I tried the swirl once and then regretted not getting the float, haha.

I have truly enjoyed reading your trip reports! I think i just read 4 of them back to back. LOL. I love seeing Disney through someone else's eyes. We go every few years. The last time we went they had just opened seven dwarfs mine ride. So we have lots of new things to experience. Thanks for the Pandora update. I am really excited to see that! Hoping Star Wars land will be open by our next trip. Fingers crossed!

I have truly enjoyed reading your trip reports! I think i just read 4 of them back to back. LOL. I love seeing Disney through someone else's eyes. We go every few years. The last time we went they had just opened seven dwarfs mine ride. So we have lots of new things to experience. Thanks for the Pandora update. I am really excited to see that! Hoping Star Wars land will be open by our next trip. Fingers crossed!

Aww thank you so much! It's so fun to re-live your happiest trips when writing trip reports.
I'm going to tackle New Years eve and Star Wars Land at WDW next year! I feel like it's a rite of passage for a Disney vet to do at least one NYE, LOL. Although I AM a little scared. :laughing:

Aww thank you so much! It's so fun to re-live your happiest trips when writing trip reports.
I'm going to tackle New Years eve and Star Wars Land at WDW next year! I feel like it's a rite of passage for a Disney vet to do at least one NYE, LOL. Although I AM a little scared. :laughing:

NYE is crazy but doable if you plan. We've done Christmas/new years twice. Go in with a plan and you will be fine. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!