best credit card for air

AMI

Earning My Ears
Hi Fellow Disney Lovers,
My family just returned from another lovely trip to WDW (AKL and BC). We only have one regular credit card but am thinking about one of those cards that you can get for free airline miles. I've heard there are some out there for all the airlines and double points for purchases? Does anyone know which is best, if it really works well for them, and how you get one? Thank you so much for the advice?
Ami

We have the card USAir offers...it does have an annual fee of $50.00, and you are limited to that airline (which we normally fly anyway). We have gotten 10 free tickets in the past...and they were always the times we wanted. Never any problems at all.

I just got the Starwood Amex. There is no annual fee and you get many of the Amex benefits like car rental insurance. The good thing about Starwood points is that they let you transfer your points from the hotel program to a number of airline programs. This includes USAir which is what we have here in Philly.

The best one is the one that corresponds with the airline or hotel chain you will use regularly! For instance, getting lots of Delta miles with the American Express Skymiles card (which is what I use) is useless to you if you don't fly a lot of places that Delta covers. See what I mean? Pretty much all of the major airlines and hotel chains have "affinity cards."

You can find out about special offers for these credit cards (sign-up bonuses, etc) at http://www.mileageworkshop.com

Mary
MouseSavers.com

to get the best inof on any CC for mileage go to Randy Petersons websight..www.flyertalk.com and www.webflyer.com and he also has a book out called
The Official Frequent Flyer Guidebook &th edition. it has everything you could possibly want to know regarding FTP miles and how to accrue them and with what Cc and hotels and cars etc. its a wonderful book of FTP knowledge. Randy Peterson is the Godfather of Frequent travling/mileage accrual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter