Best Character Photos

_DSC1944ed-XL.jpg

In 2006 my daughter had a Make a Wish Trip when she was 3. I'll find that pic.
For her return trip in 2019, she wanted something a little different. When I told her how fun the Kylo Ren experience was (I told him that he was LUCKY to have a picture with ME - at least I didn't kill MY dad :cool2: ) she wanted have her pic with him.
He offered to train her and said "I like this one."

...For her return trip in 2019, she wanted something a little different. When I told her how fun the Kylo Ren experience was (I told him that he was LUCKY to have a picture with ME - at least I didn't kill MY dad :cool2: ) she wanted have her pic with him.
He offered to train her and said "I like this one."
...GREAT story! :p :rotfl:

In 2006 my daughter had a Make a Wish Trip when she was 3. I'll find that pic....
....without trying to pry too much, I hope that your DD's MaW trip wasn't because of something life-threatening and I hope that she has fully recovered.

....without trying to pry too much, I hope that your DD's MaW trip wasn't because of something life-threatening and I hope that she has fully recovered.
Awe thank you. She had a liver transplant and is doing very well now. Here's her MAW pic.
In this pic Donald is "asking" about her bracelet. I explained that she had a liver transplant and was on her MAW (we'd just gotten to skip the line).
He took her and plopped her in his lap. He stroked her head and Daisy kissed her. And they both loved on her and hugged her.
And I cried. That simple gesture by a couple of CMs gave us hope (she'd been relisted for a 2nd liver right before this trip, and thankfully recovered).
Every trip since, we seek out a "Donald" and share her story - if nothing else, so the CM knows that they do make a difference. 516456

Awe thank you. She had a liver transplant and is doing very well now. Here's her MAW pic.
In this pic Donald is "asking" about her bracelet. I explained that she had a liver transplant and was on her MAW (we'd just gotten to skip the line).
He took her and plopped her in his lap. He stroked her head and Daisy kissed her. And they both loved on her and hugged her.
And I cried. That simple gesture by a couple of CMs gave us hope (she'd been relisted for a 2nd liver right before this trip, and thankfully recovered).
Every trip since, we seek out a "Donald" and share her story - if nothing else, so the CM knows that they do make a difference. View attachment 516456
....:sad1: and people wonder why we love Disney so much...what a heart-warming story!

Every trip since, we seek out a "Donald" and share her story - if nothing else, so the CM knows that they do make a difference. View attachment 516456
Absolutely beautiful, MOPNB!!!!! The best. Thanks for sharing....her story, her Donald/Daisy encounter. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter