Best character meal with Goofy?

Sharka8

Mouseketeer
I’m planning our next trip which is to celebrate our son’s 5th Birthday. Trip is April 2019. It will be me (35), husband (45), son (5) and Grandma (61, my mom). Our son’s favorite character is Goofy. What meal would you recommend? He’s picky & hardly eats so character experience is most important as far as he’s concerned. Husband is a foodie so good food is a plus! We’ve done Tusker House twice but aren’t against doing it again if it’s the best Goofy. Also have Garden Grill & 1900 Park Fair booked. Thanks!

We also love TH brft and Goofy is always great there. Cape May brft is another good one - nice setting at Beach Club w/Minnie, Donald, and Goofy, and I believe they added Daisy, in beach gear. We had good character interaction there as well, and of course there was "goofing around" w/Goofy! I don't think you can go wrong with either or both!

I think our best Goofy interaction happened at Chef Mickey's/ He was outstanding!

Have you thought about the Goofy and Pals breakfast at the Ravello? It would be good for your foodie husband, it's a buffett so your son should be able to find something too and you are guaranteed to see Goofy. However it is a little outside the Disney bubble since it's at the Four Seasons. Plus you'd have to have your own transportation.

I was just posting about the Goofy and Pals Breakfast. The food was by far the best of any Character Breakfast we've done at Disney and you get Goofy, Mickey and Minnie for your Characters. It's a bit pricey at $46 adult and $24 Child but it does include free picture downloads from the Photopass Photographer who follows the Characters around. If I remember correctly they only have it on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings.

Goofy in his beach gear at Cape May breakfast is pretty cute! Standard breakfast fare so your picky eater should definitely be able to find something. I thought it was really good though. We ate there on my daughter's birthday a couple years ago and the whole room sang Happy Birthday. It was one of our favorite meals.

Can't go wrong with Goofy. I don't think anyone mentioned Tusker House which is another good one

garden grove seafood buffet. we got to see Goofy multiple times, he even pulled up a seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!