Best Character Dining for brunch

abby2525

Mouseketeer
We are a family of 6 (kids are 17, 15, 9 and 6). We are planning on doing one character breakfast. We thought we could do it on the magic morning so we would have an early breakfast that's included at the Springhill Suites and do the brunch as late as possible. I think it would be Goofy's Kitchen (which we've been to and liked and could do 11:30am) or the GCH and could book up until 1:30pm when we wanted. Are any character breakfasts better or all kind of the same due to buffets and also, the most characters?

We booked the latest reservation we could for Goofy's Kitchen, 11:00 AM, because we had breakfast included with our hotel. It was much better than we when went at 9:00 AM in the past because the place wasn't packed but the buffet remained well stocked.

That's what we did last time and really enjoyed it. Just wondered if the one at GCH would be better and also we could book it for later as well since it goes until 2pm.

I think the hotel character breakfasts are all pretty comparable. I actually like Goofy’s Kitchen the best, but you won’t go wrong if a later time at Storytellers works out better for your group.

Plaza Inn is the most different from the hotels since it’s in the park and has different characters, but I think that ends at 11am (and I’ve felt a little rushed when eating at the last reservation there, so I’d say it’s best for an earlier breakfast).

There’s also the princess breakfast at Napa Rose, but that’s very expensive and also ends at 11am, so may not be the best choice unless you are extremely into princesses.

Yeah, Storyteller's at GCH and Goofy's Kitchen in Disneyland Hotel are pretty similar in food, just the ambiance is different. You can also do a character breakfast/brunch at the Plaza Inn at Disneyland Park too.

Since I have two boys, probably not interested in the princesses, but I think Storyteller's will work out best since we can do later in the day. Also, nice to try somewhere new. Will probably book that. They are the same price, so should be interesting. Thanks for all the info:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!