Best Character breakfast, in your opinion

Blaze12

Is it time for our next visit yet??????
What is the best character breakfast in your opinion??? We have tried Chef Mickey's before and enjoyed it, I know there are others here who would disagree, but I am interested in seeing what else is out there that others enjoy as well.

There are two that we really like.

The first is the Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club. Loads of entrees and fresh fruit, much less hectic with lots of character interaction. There is Minnie, Goofy and others all in old fashioned beach attire.

The other is the Crystal Palace with the Pooh characters. Lots to eat, and a beautiful restaurant.

One of our favorites is Cape May! There is LOADS of everything to eat & the characters are not rushed. In fact we had Goofy come back to our table many times. I honestly can not think of one bad thing to say about Cape May Breakfast.

Another good one, which I know some people would disagree, is Donald's breakfast at Animal Kingdom. We have been there twice now & both times thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

We have always had excellent character interaction at Cape May (as well as good food). It seems the characters really know each others personalities and can play well together. Last time we had breakfast here, one of the characters made my DS2 at the time quite upset trying to "steal" his donut. The characters more than made up for it in the antics -- one put the other in "time out". Goofy also brought an entire plate of donuts over to my DS -- enough for breakfast the next couple of mornings.

This is one of our all time favorites.

I vote for Cape May also. We go on a non-park day around 9:30 works out great. The food is very good, lots of fresh fruit & ceral for the kids.

Kae

Hi,
We've done all of the breakfasts over the last few months during our trips. (Oh, I just realized I wrote a book-- sorry about the long response.)

First Choice-- I have to agree with the posters that said that Cape May was the best by far in terms of character interaction, and the atmosphere is just nice. Good food also. Good to do on an EPCOT day or drive and use valet parking to get where you are going, have to think about how to get there if don't have car

Truly, we have found that it is hard to go wrong with a character breakfast. Here are some that would be our second choices-- all are very good-- depends on which characters you want and where you want to be that day

Grand Floridian-1900 Park-- good food, good character interaction- with Mad Hatter, Pooh, and Mary Poppins - who could go wrong, nice atmosphere-- we do this one a lot-- it can be hectic sometimes if it is crowded, but otherwise, fine-- have to think about getting there if don't have car

Crystal Palace-- we always have found this to have great character interaction and food is good, nice parade with characters-- sometimes checking in and getting seated can seem chaotic and busy, sometimes have to wait-- good late in AM on EE day

O'Hana's-- great character interaction, the plated food can make it a plus or minus for some people depending on what you like for breakfast-- good service, close to MK and EPCOT

Norway Princess-- another plated breakfast, but great character interaction, EPCOT is beautiful when nobody is there, they have a nice way of starting the morning-- very organized and welcoming

Here would be our last choices-- nothing wrong, but compared to the others a bit more hectic and hit and miss

Chef Mickey's-- probably most time efficient at the last seating-- good food, decent to good character interaction-- depends on how busy, lots of characters-- but take a while to get around

Donald's at AK-- hit and miss for us, but if things are "settled" that day-- good- food is good

at the Swan-- is it still there-- it's actually been a few years since we did this one- it had fewer characters but good interaction-- I can't remember the food--oops

CRT-- Other than the privilege of eating at the palace, decent, not good or great, character interaction, plated food, service can be iffy-- but hey, we do go back once in a while-- especially if we are at MK for the day-- it is nice to be seated while the celebration surprise show is on-- get to see Hook and Peter Pan outside

Diane

Weve done Chef Mickeys a handful of times, Cindys twice, and Donalds once.
I wont return to Donald. It was way too stressful.
Cindys was very good, but I wont go back again unless I have my nieces with me(my boys dont eat much, 1 ate nothing at all the last time, and they arent into the princesses).
As for Mickeys, I cant wait to go back AGAIN! :D We have always had great food, great character interaction, and great service in a fun atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter