best centally located cabin loop

samster

Sean Biggerstaff Fan Club
what would be a recommended cabin loop that is closest to all main activity areas. I have child that has limited mobilty. thanks

img

All the cabin loops are located together, up near the main entrance to the campground. There are no cabin loops down by the restaurant, store or marina. You have to rely on the buses or rent a golf cart to get you down to that area. If you're just looking to be close to the pool or the laundry area for the cabins, loops 2500 or 2600 are probably your best bet. I know there is a cabin down in the 100 loop (closest to everything), but I don't know what the story is with it. I'm not sure if it's available to rent or if Disney has some special purpose for it, but I suppose it's worth checking out :)

No, that cabin is not available to rent. It was used for storage for a long time, then it looked like they were using it for filming a movie or something, and now it's just empty.

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

If you are getting a handicapped accessible cabin you will not have a choice of loop. Sorry but they are all in the same loop. Unless the added and moved them into 2 loops they will be in loop 2800 which is where they were as handicapped homes.
If you are getting a standard cabin then loops 2400, 2500 and 2600 are closet to the pool and laundry area. You will need a golf cart or the bus to get to the Meadows and Pioneer Hall areas where the other activities are located.
Check over on the Disabilities Board for tips on handling WDW with a child with limited mobility.

Pooh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter